U got me f*cked up.

Chancelor.

I went to go get Mariah from school ass I pull up she smiled and ran straight to my car she got in and kissed me.

"Someone missed me"

"Hell yeah" she kissed me again

"Damn girl wassup with all this kissing"

She didn't say a word after that she just look at me I glanced at her then put my eyes back on the road she started to kiss and lick my neck she knows how to turn me on. I can't do shit to her shidd I'm driving she starts to take off her overalls and let them fall to the floor she looks at me again and bites her lips.

"Chance" she says sweet

"Yeah baby"

"I need you to do me a favor"

"What's that"

"Play with it"

"You don't have to tell me twice" i said

I put my hands in her panties and start fingering her damn she was turning me on by her moaning she moans like a white girl but it's sexy to me. She keeps biting her lip I think if she bit any harder she'll make it bleed I went deeper inside her ocean she was wet asf my god. As soon as she was about to cum I phone started to ring.

"Fuck"

She smacks her lips "damn mane"

"Hello"

"Chance wassup its jimmy"

"Wassup cuz"

"Where you at" he asked me

"Just pulled up, why"

"I need some weed man"

"Damn nigga didn't I just give you some" I get out the car and Mariah hops on me

"Yeah nigga so what, mane I'm on my way" he hangs up

I smack my lips and put my phone down Mariah was still on me kissing me I had to get the weed together before he comes over.

"Baby,Mariah chill out ma" I put her down on the couch

"But Chancelor I can wait"

"Mariah what do we always do when you horny better yet, what do I do to you"

"Chancelor I'm just not ready for that yet you know that"

"Ok so what abo--" I was cut off by the door bell

I open the door "wassup jimmy"

"Wassup man, you got it"

"Yeah here" I give him the drugs and he leaves

"So Mariah what about me what am I supposed to do"

"You got a laptop and lotion right"

"Mane bitch you got me fucked up"

She looks at me sideways and grabs all her stuff then she leaves I grab her arm but she pulls away from me. I just close the door I shouldn't went after her now she's walking home I sit on the couch and spark a blunt.

A/N: hope you like it vote 3+ comment 2+

Enomye.