Fuck you talm bout.

Chancelor.

I wake up to the smell of something good I went downstairs to see Mariah in One of my shirts and her boxers. She was making us something to eat good shit I was hungry. I wake up to here and give her a slap on the ass.
"Ouch Chancelor that hurts" she wines "you hungry I made your favorite"
"Yea I could eat" I said sitting down at the table.
Mariah sat the plate down in front of me I pick up my fork and start to eat this food was good asf I swear she can cook. This the type of girl I need in my life I'm glad I got her she means so much to me.
"What you want to do today Mariah?" I said eating my food.
"Let's do something that we next did before I know somewhere" she said getting excited.
"Where?"
"House and kick" she said smiling.
"Ight cool I used to go there all the time when I was little"
"Me to I'll go get ready ok" she said getting up
  "Ok" I said going upstairs
I walk upstairs and into my room I flop down on the bed and waited for Mariah to come out so I can get in. I watch a little t.v and call my mom she really couldn't talk long she was at work I might surprise her by coming to L.A she like that. Finally Mariah comes out with a towel wrapped around her she was so sexy like damn the water just dripped off her body I couldn't help but stare at her.
   "Hello CHANCE" she yelled
     "Yea what"
      "I was asking you have you seen my bag anywhere I can't find it"
  "Yea I put it in the closet" I said getting up and walking towards her
  "My shoes too"
   "Uh huh your shoes too" I say grabbing her ass
"What are you doing"
"Just grabbing some stuff come on Mariah lets do it I promise I'll be soft and gentle
"I don't know" I start kissing her neck and lay her down
I was on top of Mariah and rubbing her body she was smooth and soft to the touch she started to moan when I touched Her clit it was Turing me on. Just then someone was knocking hard at the front door I get up and answer it.
"Who is it"
"It's me jimmy" I open the door
"Look man I got some but can you come back la--" he cut me off
"Bro I don't want that it's your mom"
"What about her speak nigga"
"She in the hospital" he said
"FOR WHAT" I yelled and Mariah came downstairs
"Your dad he hit with the car"
"FUCK WHEN"
"The other night"
"Damn"

Sorry y'all I've be M.I.A but I still love y'all vote 3+ comment 3+

Enomye