Lost.

Chancelor.

"Mariah Shaw"

I stand up and clap scream and yell right along with Mariah's mom I was damn near crying I was happy to see my baby walk across that stage she's been waiting for this moment for so long I look at her smiling so hard I knew this made her happy her graduation day this is so important to her and for me to share this moment. After the ceremony was over I meet up with Mariah by my car I greeted her with flowers some chocolate and a big bag of hot chips her favorite she walks up to the car with the biggest smile on her face.

"Here you go baby all for you"

"Thank you so much chance I really appreciate it" she says then kisses me

"Anything for you my love"

I get in the car with Mariah and we drive to Olive Garden where the rest of her family is. As we walk in everyone claps and congratulate her I'm very proud of Mariah this is her big moment and it should be treated as such. After an hour of talking to her family , eating , and laughing everyone went home and so did we. I got to the house 10 minutes later I open the door for Mariah and picked her up.

"Oh my god chance put me down please" she giggled"

"Fine as you wish my love"

I place her on the ground and started to kiss her she grabbed my neck as I gently grabbed her waist I led us upstairs to the bedroom I lay her softly on the bed and kissed her neck she let out slow moans which turned me all the way on damn. I took off her clothes and took mine off I slowly went deep inside her ocean her hands made their way to my back she left scratches and hickeys I like that type of shit. I flipped us over to were she was on top she started off slow then speed up her pace she never took her eyes off me. I gripped her thighs and slapped her ass. We both climaxed I held her body close to mine I slowly stroked her hair as she fell asleep and so did I.

Late ass update Ik 💀😂

Enomye.