Long Time.

Chancelor.

Today is the day fuck Mariah is going back to school i really don't want her to go I'm gone miss her like crazy I spent the whole summer with her last night i spent the night at her house cause I gave her a little something before she went back. We kissed a little then I ate that pussy she just laid back and took it I had her legs spread apart and doing this just right she was gripped my hair to. After that I held her tight cause I dqon't want to let her go. It six a.m. And we have to get up and get ready I shake Mariah a little bit so she can wake up she then turns over and looks at me.

"Good morning Chancelor"

"Good morning baby girl"

"Ok come on I have to get ready"

"Ight"

Mariah gets In the shower and I just lay in the bed waiting for her after ten minutes she comes out damn that body she got it going on she puts lotion all over her body then she puts on a white crop top blue overalls and her white nikes. She grabs her he vans backpack, headphones, and her charger then we walk out the door.

"You nervous"

"A lil but I'll be ok"

"It's ok nothing to be scared of"

"Thanks chance that helps"

I pull up to her school and I see a bunch of kids Mariah looks out the window and takes a deep breath and let's it go I can tell she's nervous.

"Baby it's ok just eight hours and you'll be fine promise I'll even bring you lunch how does that sound"

She looks at me and smiles "sounds great baby" she kisses me

"Ight I love you"

"I love you to bae, bye

She gets out and walks into the building damn I miss her already it's gone be a long time before I see her.

A/n: I'm so sorry y'all I've been so busy but I hope you like this chapter vote 3+ comment 2+

Enomye.