Good Ass (Intro).

Chancelor.

"Ok...ok Mariah baby I will call you as soon as I get there and finish....ok I love you to" I hang up

I hop in the jeep and speed off onto the high way. I'm on my way to the studio my cousin jimmy knows a guy who has a studio and he gave me some time. I've recorded a lot of songs so far he had some nice beats but I already had some on point. I got to the studio in no time I walk in and shake up with my cousin and his friend.

"You ready to do this chance"

I put my headphones on "yea cuz I'm ready" he start the beat he I go.

"Raps just make me anxious and acid made me crazy squares just make me looser and that wax just made me lazy and I still make this song, and i'mma make another if you ever actually hit me, better watch out for my brother better bet i'd take that deal gotta watch out for my mother get a watch with all that glitter come in clutter, different colors been a baller, been for butlers chauffeur, hit a stain or did I stutter?" I see my cousin and his friend nod their heads so I really start to feel it I just start spitting that shit.

"Did a ton of drugs and did better than all my alma master motherfucker money dance hundreds in, gotta lean make a joke about leno's hair then piggy back on Fallon's spleen balancing on sporadicity and fucking pure joy nightly searches for our bed and I just came off your with Troy but I can't complain I got some motherfuckin business how many lab partners have I fucked since I got suspended Mr. Bennett you done did, you did it, you did it, you did a good ass job, you did a good ass job and I'm good."

I finished up my song with one take I came out the booth and chuckled to myself. My cousin comes toward me and shake my hand.

"Man that shit was dope asf" he said with excitement

"Thanks man I tried"

"Chance man I got a partner that live on California street he's work with different artists like jhene akio, a.s.a.p rocky,Kendrick Lamar and some more people. He's really good at what he does I could talk to him for you and see if he likes what you got."

"Yo foreal I'll really appreciate that"

"Cool I'll let you know what he said"

"Cool man" I said grabbing my things

"Call me sunny chance"

"Bet" I dapped him and let the room

I get in the car happy as fuck man today was a good ass day I went over to mariah house and told her the news she was just about excited as me if not more. We stayed at her house and chilled today was good.

Vote 4+ comment 2+

A/N: just so everyone is clear California is a street that's in Chicago 😊

Symone