Long Time ||.

Chancelor.

At that point all I could do was think about my mom I went upstairs and packed my stuff Mariah coming with me to I need her support on this one. We hop in the jeep and disappear into the night I speed down the high way going fast asf all I could think about is my mom i know I'm far way but I will get to my mom by any means necessary. My phone rings and I pick it up and it was my cousin I answer.

"Hello"

"Yeah hey man where you at"

"On the road with Mariah why wassup?"

"Ok well I'm calling to tell you that your mom is doing well she's just ready to see you"

"Ight thanks man" I hang up

I was there in L.A within one day the way I was driving I make my way to a hotel and then the hospital Mariah has been quiet this whole trip. I never really asked her was she straight since we left I just thought she was. I've just been focus on my mom and getting to her I'm sure she understands on our way to the hospital I try and make a conversation with her but she just looks out the window.

"Hey babe you Ight?"

"Yea I'm fine, why you ask that?"

"Well just because you haven't said two words to me since we left Chicago and I'm just making sure that my girl Ight"

She smiles "aww baby you so sweet" she kisses me

"Thanks i know"

We went to the hospital and stayed there for about two hours my mom apologized to Mariah the last time they spoke to each other. My mom is doing really good good but all I can think about now is ken I want to kill that nigga of course my mom takes up for him saying it wasn't his fault but fuck that it's been a long time since I felt this way about my Dad when I see him im going to fuck him up. When me and Mariah left the hospital we went to get something to eat and then back to the hotel. We went up to the room watch tv and ate our food Mariah gets up and goes to take a shower so I just lay in the bed and wait for her. I pull out my phone and finish up this song I was typing up its call "long Time part ||" I need to come up with a beat for it tho. In the corner of my eyes I see Mariah with a towel wrapped around her she so fucking sexy the water on her body drips down I keep staring at her I was looking so much I didn't realize she was talking to me.

"Hello chance are you listening to me nigga"

"Um yea what you say" I look into her eyes

"I said have you seen my backpack with my night clothes" she looks at me weirdly

"Yea over there" I point

Mariah walks over to her bag and pulls out some clothes I get out of bed and walk behind her she stands up and really doesn't move she knows what is about to happen to her I turn her around and she looks down I lifted her chin and kiss her she doesn't hesitate to kiss me back we walk over to the bed. I lay her down and get on top I then take off her towel and look over her body she's so beautiful.

"What's wrong chance" she asks

"Nothing baby"

I take off my boxers and put the tip in it almost slipped my mind that she was a virgin so I took it slow.

"Mmm ouch chance that hurts"

"I know baby but not for long"

It was about five minutes later Mariah face turned from pain to pleasure I started going a little faster but not to fast I don't want to hurt her yet. Her hands found there way to my back and then she scratched  me.

"Mmm chance can you go faster"

"Ok"

I do what I was told and go faster about twenty minutes later I was beating it up by then I had her legs on my shoulder and getting it in she was still scratching my back. She got on top and start to ride me she bounced up and down on my dick for her first time she was doing her thing. 

"Damn ma keep going"

I switched the position and I'm hitting it from the back she was dripping all on my shit she was getting me hard by the minute I gave a big slap on the ass. I just watched it juggle her ass fat as fuck.

"Chance baby I'm about to cum mmmm"

"Cum for daddy baby"

She came all over my dick I pulled out and fell on the bed she layed next to me I rub on her booty tonight One hell of a night.

A/N: y'all I'm so so so sorry I've been really busy with life y'all know how it be I swear on my soul I will do so much better please don't stop reading I will update every Friday I promise I love y'all peace in the Middle East.

Enomye. 💕✨