We're Coming For You, Mikey

-Mikey's p.o.v.-
I turned on my t-phone and called April.
"Mikey?" She sounded like she just woke up.
"Hey April, sorry did I wake you?"
"Nah, I've been up for a while I'm just a bit groggy. What's up?"
"I need a place to stay for a bit, can I crash at yours until I need to? It should only be a few hours." I felt bad for asking.
"Sure, wait isn't it morning? You could get seen. Do the others know your coming here?" She sounded like a mother.
"I don't care what time of day it is I need to get away from the lair. And no they don't so please don't tell them."
"Okay if you're sure, I'll see you soon."
"Thankyou April see ya."
I hung up and sprinted to the manhole cover closest to April's street. It was still a five minute walk in daylight but it's better than anything that happened this morning. I reached the cover and climbed the ladder. I hesitated before I slipped up into the surface. It was bright, I'd never seen this much light before. It felt warm and comforting. I shook these thoughts aside and decided the safest way would be to go across the rooftops.
I climbed up the fire escape of a large building then hopped from roof to roof to April's. Her house was in view before I heard a heavily accented man's voice behind me.
"Foolish turtle. Why, runt of the litter, go out on your own in broad daylight?"
I prepared myself for a fight as I turned to face my enemy...
-Raph's p.o.v.-
I looked everywhere for my baby brother but he was nowhere to be seen.
"Donnie, track his t-phone." I said as I looked round the corner.
"I can't. Since we're underground, the surface acts as a barrier to the satellites meaning the signal between us can be affected by those above us with their own electronic devices." He said it like a normal sentence.
"English, Einstein." I rolled my eyes and walked through to the room where Mikey flushed those squirrelanoids.
"Ugh, concrete means no signal underground." Leo looked at Donnie as if he still didn't get it and he started to explain in one of his sciencey lessons.
As Leo was getting taught by Sir Dorkington, I looked around the place where Mikey saved our shells. If he didn't have that idea of his we'd be toast and if we didn't find him in time he'd be gone...forever.
A small glint caught my eye and I walked towards it. It was my shuriken from when I saved Mikey; the squirrel must have thrown it back up here. I started to think what would happen if he fell in with the squirrelanoids. No one would make us breakfast, no fun in missions, half the friends we have now, we wouldn't even have known they existed. But the worst idea of all would be that I wouldn't have a baby brother to protect. Leo and Donnie and fend for themselves but Mikey? He needs me and I need him. What have I done?
I clutched the throwing star and turned to my brothers with tears shimmering in my eyes.
"We've got to find him, now."
-Mikey's p.o.v.-
I faced Tiger Claw, swirling my kusarigama, preparing for a tough fight.
"I am not a runt!" I started running at him then somersaulted into a flying kick to his head. He caught my foot and held me upside down. I struggled against his grip but he just laughed.
"You may not be, however you are the one your family cares for the most. So we get you, your family comes to us." He grinned evilly and I stopped resisting. There was no point, my brothers wouldn't come for me; they hate me! So I let Tiger Claw knock me out and take me to Shredder's lair. Besides he would take me either way, it's just whether the guys want me back or not.
-Donnie's p.o.v.-
I saw the pain in Raph's eyes and went to pat him on the back; but Leo and I were both surprised when Raph pulled me into a hug and cried into my shoulder. I hugged him back and Leo came to join us.
"Listen, we'll get him back. No matter what it takes." Leo started to calm Raph down.
"Yeah," I joined in. "You never give up on family." Raph pulled away and looked in my eyes. Brown meeting green with sparkling blue tears.
"But we gave up on him, we should have never have done that, Donnie. We're horrible brothers." I nodded and we both looked at Leo to see if he agreed.
"You're not, you can just be a little harsh sometimes. I am as well, it's a brother thing." He looked sincere with his answer.
"Thanks Leo." I smiled and he smiled back.
"Yeah, thanks fearless." Raph smirked and Leo rolled his eyes with a laugh.
Suddenly I had an idea.
"Guys, what if the reason we can't find Mikey in the sewers, is because Mikey isn't in the sewers." I looked at them hoping they would catch on.
"Huh?" They both said at the same time.
"Well if we can't find Mikey down here after how long we've looked, maybe he isn't down here. Like he could have gone to the surface." I scratched the back of my head.
"Mikey isn't that stupid, he knows not to go up there during day." Leo protested.
Raph face palmed pretty hard. "This is Mikey, he is that stupid. And Donnie's right."
I jumped in. "You're agreeing with me? Like you genuinely understand me?"
Raph rolled his eyes and continued. "I get what Donnie is saying. Mikey hates us at the minute so he would have gone to a 'second home' of some sort."
"But where?" Leo started to take our side. "Mr Murikami's?"
"April's house?" Leo and Raph looked at me. "What?"
They rolled their eyes then Raph gasped. "Shredder's lair?"
We all looked at each other nervously and said we would call April and Mr Murikami's takeaway, then all three of us would sneak into the Shredder's.