Hamato Yoshi Is Dead

-Mikey's p.o.v.-
Shred-head walked out the door whilst I was still clutching my arm. I felt like crying.
"Let the games begin." Shredder closed the doors behind him.
I was frozen in my spot, I couldn't move. I couldn't hear, my eyesight was blurry, I was shaking. The problem was I couldn't hug my brothers.
"Mikey!" I finally heard Raph shout. I stayed staring at the door. Tears freely flowed from my eyes.
"I don't wanna be here." My voice was shaky.
"None of us do Mikey, all we can do for now is stay positive." Donnie suggested.
"Positive? Positive, Donatello? We're locked up by our necks, with Mikey seriously injured and Shredder wanting to play a game with us and I highly doubt it's gonna be mazes and mutants!" Raph was getting angrier.
"Well, I'm sorry... That I'm in the exact situation and I'm trying to stay calm and positive!" Donnie retaliated.
"Guys, shut up!" I shouted at both of them. They looked at me like they did before when I first shouted. "Can you not understand each other? Donnie is always panicking, so try and commend him for being calm. Leo doesn't want to get into this, so he meditates and escapes into his own little world. And Raph always had a short fuse, so don't start shouting back at him for the sake of it. Just flow with the anger, dudes." I did a little arm wave but forgot about my injury so I grabbed it quickly to stop the bleeding.
"Guys, Mikey's right. We all have our own little ways, Mikey seems to have caught onto them already. But we need to understand one another to be not only closer as a team but closer as brothers." Leo gave his little speech and I'm surprised Raph agreed with him.
"Mikey, how do you know what we feel?" Donnie sounded angry yet sad. "You don't know what it's like to be in any of our situat-"
"Yes I do." I looked at them with my serious face. "I've looked up to you guys, as all little bros do. I've seen your successes and mistakes. I know exactly how you feel because...I've felt them same feelings before."
They all looked at me with apologetic looks on their faces, before anyone could say anything Shredder entered the room again. He had a remote in his hand with four big buttons on it. Red, blue, purple and orange.
"So turtles, we are going to play a game-" Raph cut Shredder off.
"Why would wanna play anything with you Shred-head?"
"I advise you to be quiet, as, in my hand I have the remote to the collars around your necks. Would you like to see what it does?" His finger hovered over the red button.
"Like I care what you do to me!" Raph was daring him; I could tell he was.
"So be it." He slammed the button hard and I was expecting a something from Raph, until I felt an electrical current rush through my body. I grabbed at the collar but it just kept going. I let out a loud scream and it stopped. I flopped to the ground, shaking, hoping I wouldn't have to do that again.
-Raph's p.o.v.-
I screamed Mikey's name along with Donnie and Leo. He just flopped over and I couldn't reach him. I couldn't help. I'm useless.
"Care to tell me where Hamato Yoshi is now?" I looked at Leo for help, I didn't want that to happen to Mikey again, but he just slightly nodded and looked over Mikey again.
"Fine, he's-"
"Dead." Mikey had woken up.
"Hamato Yoshi is dead?" Shredder looked like he started to believe it.
"Yes, we went out one day to look for Karai. We found her but before we could help her, she grabbed Splinter by the neck and dragged him into the sea. He never surfaced." I couldn't believe Mikey told such believing lies.
Shredder left the room in anger. He unsheathed his blades and sliced through the door.
"Mikey, two things. One, how do you tell such believable lies? Two, how do your lies work? Like there was this one and the one in the cells." I asked.
"Well, one, I've had training from lying to you guys." My heart broke; he lied to us many times? "And the Splinter one wasn't a full lie." He winked.
"Explain." Leo looked anxious, like Mikey knew something we didn't.
"Well, being a giant rat in the sewers does mean that he did never surface."
We all looked at each other and smirked.
"Hey guys, what were the games Shredder was on about?" Donnie piped up.
"He's gonna test us.  How long it will take to watch each of us get tortured until we tell them where Splinter is. But because he's supposedly dead,  Shredder is gonna wanna kill us next." Mikey said like he knew it all. His expression was blank.
"Mikey, did they do something to you in the cell?" Leo asked and looked at Donnie. He shook his head to say he didn't see anything.
"No, I'm just very observant and I've got really good hearing." He still looked into the distance.
"What's wrong, Mikey?" I asked, hoping to get an answer.
"He's gonna kill us Raph." He nodded at the door to the cut marks through it.
"Well not on my watch." He turned to me and I smiled, thankfully he returned it. "There's the smile I missed! Ya see Leo? That one there." I pointed to Mikey and he just kept laughing.
Suddenly a scream came from the other side of the room. Donnie.
"What happened?" Leo and I shouted almost at the same time.
"The collars seem to have blades; I've just been shoulder stabbed." He sounded sad.
"Oh dude, the stabs are the worst! Don't worry, they'll heal." Mikey laughed.
Leo looked at Donnie and me then turned to Mikey.
"Mikey, you've got one last chance to tell us what's going on."
"Or What?"
"I'm helping Raph and Donnie throw out your action figures."