Ugly Vespula vulgaris

-Donnie's p.o.v-
Those things kept crashing around in what's left of the ship and we had no idea what to do. Raph was holding Mikey, who had somehow managed to fall asleep in this situation. Casey was clinging to April, scared out of his mind. Leo stood by me.
"Well, what do we do now?" I turned to Leo.
"I don't know. Professor, how long will the oxygen last in these suits?" He looked worried.
"Fully charged, 30 hours. Barely any charge, 30 minutes. Anything in between can vary." He shuffled his feet.
"Well, think of a plan quick, fearless, Mikey forgot to charge his suit again." Raph piped up as Mikey shuffled in his sleep.
Suddenly the lights cut out as a stinger pierced through the door. A loud feminine scream followed.
"April are you okay?" I tried to find her in the dark.
"I'm fine, but the girl clinging on to me isn't." She sighed. "You can get off me now, Casey."
I silently snickered but I stopped as soon as another stinger went through the door.
"Leo, plan. Now!" Raph impatiently said. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness and I just managed to see his emerald green eyes.
"Raph please don't hate me for this," I started. "But everyone should be able to see Raph's eyes. Make your way to him because he's in the corner so we can't be attacked from the back."
"What about going to Fugitoid?! He's built with a torch!" Raph started filling up with rage.
"He's near the door, so I doubt we'll last long over there and if he turns his torch on the creature will see us in here!" I shouted back.
A small groan came from where Raph was.
"Great," he hissed. "You woke Mikey."
"Okay guys calm down, let's just go to Raph and stay quiet." April said and I heard her shuffle over.
I heard another two figures move then metal on metal, I assumed Casey, Leo and the Fugitoid. I started shuffling over myself.
When I got there someone punched me in the leg.
"What was that for?" I whispered rubbing my leg.
"You said to not hate you when you said about my eyes, you never said I couldn't hit you." Raph replied.
"Ahem turtles? Should I activate my torch? It may help us in the situation." Fugitoid whispered.
"Not yet, right Fugitoid how long can you stay hovering in outer space?" Leo finally said something.
"Well I could live out there! I am a cyborg after all." He said with a happy tone.
"Okay well here's the plan." Leo gathered us into a huddle.
-tiny time skip-
As soon as Leo finished his plan the door got knocked down by an ugly wasp thing. A strip of light made its way into the room.
The Fugitoid looked at us and nodded then ran into the opposite corner to where the ships back door was.
"Over here you ugly Vespula vulgaris!" The professor shouted as he turned his torch on and off constantly. The wasps ran towards him and we had an escape route.
We ran out, with Raph carrying a sleepy Mikey on his shell, into what was left of the ship. It was destroyed. The walls had holes in them, the control panel had smashed, everything just looked like Raph had been let loose. Luckily for us, the stealth ship was still intact.
"Quick down there!" Leo shouted and hopped down first. Casey straight after him. April hopped after so that Casey could catch her. Then me. Then Raph passed Mikey down. Then Raph. And an unexpected friend.
A wasp jumped down with us just as Leo was starting up the ship. Mikey was still groggy but more aware of what was going on.
"I don't wanna fight, I wanna eat." Mikey reluctantly stood up and got out his orange light space swords.
"Think it's best if you sit this one out, little bro." Raph said as he took out his space sais.
"Don't have to ask me twice, dude." Mikey flopped on the nearest chair and got comfy.
Raph, Casey, April and I all stared at the wasp in our fighting stances until suddenly the professor just hopped down, landing on the creature, squishing him.
"Heh, change of plan friends, just realised, you can't drive this without me." He said as he walked into his little cone thing. "Now you may go."
Leo hit a button and warped off to some place else.
"Professor, you're not upset about your ship, are you?" April asked.
"Oh dear me no! It's easy to repair, or we can just go buy a new one." He smiled.
Glad we're all off safely.