Like The Blueberries!

-Raph's p.o.v.-
Leo called Mr Murikami and Donnie called April. I paced back and forth thinking how I can get my little brother back. Every now and again I'd punch a wall.
"Okay thank you, Mr Murikami. Goodbye" Leo sighed. "Mr Murikami says he hasn't seen Mikey in weeks, well to be honest he hasn't seen anyone." I smirked at the fact Leo had done a decent joke but it soon faded when I remembered what situation we were in.
"Wait, what are you saying April?" Donnie looked really distressed. "Okay we'll be there in five."
"What happened?" Leo asked.
"I told her what happened and she hesitated and said she had something to tell us urgently." He shrugged.
"Well let's go then!" I raised my voice. "There's no point standing here when we could be getting clues about Mikey!"
Both my brothers looked at each other then nodded. We ran through the sewers to April's as fast as we could.
-Mikey's p.o.v.-
Well this is great. Locked in a cell surrounded by foot soldiers with Bebop and Rocksteady at the door, life couldn't get any better. Wait I still have my t-phone! I could text my brothe- no I can't do that. They hate me. After what happened this morning, they wouldn't even care to find me. They haven't even called my t-phone; they're not looking for me.
-Leo's p.o.v.-
"Come on guys, hurry! The quicker we get to April's, the quicker we find Mikey!" I looked behind me and saw the exhausted faces of Raph and Donnie. I felt terrible myself.
"Okay, we'll get to April's then have a break, is that cool?" I panted.
"Sure Leo, that's cool." Donnie placed his hands on his knees and panted heavily. Raph just huffed knowing he had to rest but didn't want to.
"We've got to keep moving, but we'll walk for the rest of the way." I started walking and Raph and Donnie followed. We are finding Mikey today.
-No p.o.v.-
At the Shredder's, Tiger claw and Shred-head himself we're discussing their evil plan.
"I congratulate you on the capture of the young turtle, but I must ask, why did you not capture the others?" Shredder sighed; he respected Tiger claw.
"They were not there with him master, besides that cub is the one they love the most and are willing to do anything. We get him, they come to us." His heavy accent echoed across the room.
"I see. How about we record a little message, so Hamato Yoshi knows his son is in safe hands with us." Shredder smiled evilly.
"I shall tell the Pig and the Rhino the news." Tiger claw bowed and left the room.
Shredder thought what he could do to the young turtle but soon found the perfect idea.
"I am sure the turtles love games, especially when they are all together." He laughed to himself and thought of how he was going to play his game.
-Donnie's p.o.v.-
We got to April's about five minutes later and we told her what happened.
"Guys, that's so mean! Raphael why would you break his toe?" She looked at him waiting for an answer. He just shrugged.
"Why?!" April threw her hands in exasperation.
"I don't know April!" Raph shouted back. "I know what I did and it doesn't help when people pester me about it! I'm a horrible brother, yes I know that, but horrible or not I am finding him today and apologising." He crossed his arms and a single tear swept down his cheek.
Leo and I smirked to see that Raph has actually got feelings and April made her way to him.
"I'm sorry, Raph." She hugs him tight and before she lets go Raph hugs her back, just like he did with me.
I just gawped at them as Leo laughed, he knew what was coming.
"Heheh guys, okay." I walked to the to that were hugging and pulled them apart from each other. "We don't have all day to find Mikey. Anyway April, what did you wanna tell us?"
"Oh, um, well, I." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and sighed. "Well Mikey called me in the morning asking if he could stay here for however long he needed, and I said yeah that's fine... Um, he never showed up. Sorry guys, he told me not to tell you he was coming here." I placed my hand on her shoulder.
"It's alright, just keep an eye out for him." She nodded and I turned to Leo.
"Where's Raph?"
"Sitting on the roof, moping." He smiled and I returned it.
"Come on, let's go. Thanks April." Leo nodded to her.
"No prob-" She was cut off.
"LEO! DONNIE!"
"That was Raph! We better go! Bye April." I waved as we hopped out the window.
Leo and I ran to where Raph was sitting and we saw he was holding his t-phone trying not to smash it. Leo took it from his hands and asked him what happened.
"Well, I was sitting here then I get a video message from Mikey's phone. I opened it and well." He nodded to the phone.
I looked at Leo as he found the message and played it.
Yoo hoo! Well little freaks look who we found! The camera turned to an unconscious Mikey. Yas, we has tiny turtle in our handses. And if he not careful, we squash his head like the blueberries! Rocksteady put his foot on Mikey's head and put a little pressure on it. Eh eh, good one Rockhead. Anyway, y'all know where we are if y'all want your little brother back. And you better hurry. He winked and turned the camera back to Mikey then the message ended.
I looked at Leo with my eyes sparkling  with tears, Leo was the same.
"So fearless," Raph sniffled. "What's the plan?" I nodded and looked at Leo.
"Wait you guys want my plan? You're gonna listen?! This is great! Yes! But however, ahem, this is not the time." He blushed from embarrassment then gathered us to form the plan.
To save Mikey.