I love teriyaki

-April's p.o.v.-
"Mikey, slow down!" Raph tried to catch up to him but, as before, Mikey was always the fastest, most agile of the four.
Everyone tried chasing after him but we were still about fifteen feet behind.
Suddenly Mikey came to a halt and turned to face us.
"Um, Mikey, you're starting to freak me out." I said slightly backing away.
"I'm soooo tired!" Mikey whines as he drops to the floor dramatically. "I want food, like pizza. Ooh I wonder if that city over there has pizza!" He points to the city.
"That's where we were going." Leo sighs.
"Let's go then!" Mikey tries stands up but falls back over. "Maybe later, night dudes." He closes his eyes and starts snoring.
"Well that just happened." Donnie said as he walked over to Mikey. "Let's get to the city." He picked up Mikey and carried him on his shell.
We all started walking to the city, and for once in ages it was completely silent.
-Donnie's p.o.v.-
Jeez, Mikey is getting really heavy. He needs to cut down on the pizza. I just hope we're near the city.
"Aha! I know this place. It's the city of Torodaki, home of the Dakians." Fugitoid explained.
"Dude, I love Teriyaki." Mikey groaned, at least he wasn't hyper anymore.
"You love every food, shell-brain." Raph rolled his eyes.
I put Mikey down and walked towards the professor.
"So is it safe to go?" I asked.
"Yes, however it is very peaceful there so even the slightest disturbance can cause an upset." We all looked at Mikey.
"Why me? Casey causes trouble too!" He pointed his finger accusingly at Casey.
"Shut it, Mikey." Casey mumbled. Everyone heard and gave him a glare, luckily Mikey didn't as he was too busy defending himself.
"We give you once chance, screw it up and you go back to the ship. Got it?" Leo said as he turned to the city. "Same with you, Raph, you gotta watch your temper."
"I don't have a temper!" Raph shouted.
"Reality check." I tapped his forehead, but he grabbed my finger and twisted it. "Mercy! Mercy!" I cried.
I saw April giggle and I immediately blushed.
Leo rolled his eyes, "Come on guys, let's go."
And with that we all trudged off to the city.
My finger still hurts.

----------------------------------------------hey guys sorry it's short, promise there will be a longer one soooon