Turtle action figure

-Mikey's p.o.v.-
"Whoa dudes! We get to go to dimension X again! You know what that means..." I poked Leo's helmet.
"Yay we get to see crazy backward Mikey again." He rolled his eyes. Rude.
"Totally." I swung back in my chair.
"So what if the professor is smarter than crazy backward Mikey?" Donnie asked. How dare he underestimate savage Mikey?! I am the best person ever! Who doesn't love a space-smart walking talking turtle with special action moves?
"Then, I'll probably do what I do normally, try to butt in all the time." I gave my signature smile to the professor and he gave one back. It didn't seem so convincing though.
"Oh yay, so we either have a genius Mikey who would make us feel inferior, or an annoying Mikey who won't shut up!" Raph laughed and nudged my arm. He gave me a quick smile to say he was joking and I returned it.
"How do you think April and Casey are doing on the ship?" I asked.
-On the Ulixes-
Casey was banging his hockey stick against any part of the ship he would find. April was reading magazines in anger.
-Back to Stealth ship-
"I'm sure their fine. Besides they have each otherrrr." Leo spoke in Donnie's direction. I saw his eye twitch, then he just let it go?
"Aha turtles! We have arrived. Donatello activate the portal." Fugitoid spoke as if he's never seen this part of space.
"Activating portal and voliá!" Donnie turned and smiled.
"Excellent let's go!" Fugitoid looked towards the portal, as his body was in that drivers cone thing.
-time skip to inside dimension X-
"Dudes this place hasn't changed at all!" I jumped around as Leo was getting off the ship.
"Ah yes Michelangelo, it never changes. Anyway we need to find the Utrom as soon as we can." Fugitoid was in deep thought as I threw a ninja smoke bomb and changed into my krangg suit.
"Well professor? Any idea where they are?" Donnie asked.
"Well, um, no not really." Fugitoid laughed.
"Mikey, you better be able to find them." Raph looked at me.
"Already have, go down there, hop over all those rocks until you get to a big area with exactly seven trees. Look north and throw a rock. It's behind an invisible shield, so when you throw the rock you should be able to see something. And Raph, Mona's in there second cell to the right of the west corridor. I'm gonna wander." I nodded at Fugitoid and he nodded back as if to say he got that, then I jumped off, trying to find something.