Mupmup monster

-Leo's p.o.v.-
Mikey ran off; expertly jumping across things like he was trying to find something.
"How did Mikey find the Utrom so quick? He didn't even look!" Donnie exclaimed.
"I don't care, but he says Mona is in there in a cell and I'm going to get her." Raph turned on his heel but I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.
"Fugitoid quick question, I started and the professor nodded. "How come you had no clue where the Utrom are but know everything about them but Mikey calls them oolong and can give us directions?" I was genuinely confused.
"Ah, well, I can explain how I knew the Utrom were in dimension X. Bishop told me but never where to find him. As for your brother, I have no clue! He seems a bit more mature here." Fugitoid shrugged and started walking to where Mikey directed us. I let go of Raph and he sprinted after the professor. Donnie and I followed suit.
-Mikey's p.o.v.-
I jumped over rocks and trees to go to where April told me to go. I stopped when I got to this giant building, it looked like a laboratory. I snuck inside just as I saw a monster come out the door. It was that giant mupmup thing I had to save my brothers from. It lay down in front of the door and fell asleep.
I was in the laboratory. It was a large cylinder shaped thing with cells in all the walls and in the middle was- yes! Exactly what I was looking for. I went up to the control deck and stabbed a couple of krangg, then tried to find out what state she was in.
-Donnie's p.o.v.-
We got to the area Mikey told us to go to but we had no clue where north was.
"Professor?" I asked.
"Everyone face a different direction and throw a rock." Fugitoid said.
We did as we were told and I didn't see anything. But Raph did.
"Aha! I'm coming to get you Mona!" Raph jumped through the invisible wall and we followed him.
"Aww space apples." Raph huffed when we were suddenly surrounded by Utrom.
I soon heard the sound of a large gun powering up behind my head.
"Bishop! Long time no see buddy!" The gun stopped making noises and I casually scooted over to Leo.
"Zayton Honeycutt, is that you?" Bishop's robotic accent was clear, at least he didn't sound all, what's the word, kranggish?
"Yes, please excuse the robot body." Fugitoid sheepishly said.
"I could say the same old pal." Bishop laughed.
"Um, sorry to bother you, but we are in need of your help." Fugitoid started to explain.
-Mikey's p.o.v.-
"Oh no, April isn't gonna be happy." I thought as I looked at her comatose mother. It turns out she's alive but if she's released in this state she could die straight away. I walked up to her and noticed something shiny on her wrist. It was a little locket bracelet with her, April and Kirby. They looked so happy.
I wish Splinter could see us now.