04

I took her money from the table and walked to the car. She was waiting for me to unlock the door. I did do and she hopped in instantly getting on her phone.

"Here." I held out my hand with her money in it

She took it and put it in her hoodie pocket. I don't have an exact answer for why I blew up on her in there. It's weird but I felt jealous of her lust for Tory.

She played with the radio as we drove back home. It was awkward but from her body language, I was the only one that felt that way.

When we reached the house she got our and walked over to her car getting in. I shook my head, almost feeling bad and walked to the door about to go in.

"Wait. I'm coming in too." She jogged to the door holding her book bag in her arms

I laughed and let her in. I guided her waist to the steps and she a little bit. Not one to let her go but like she got a cold shiver.

Rose
He grabbed my waist and my spine tingled. When he let my waist go they had a light sensation, it made my legs weak. The Hell.

Bryson
We reached my room and she immediately got in my bed. She rolled around stretching. I laughed and took a seat by the computer.

"I could sleep here forever." She smiled hugging one of my pillows

"My fault about earlier."

"It's fine. You can't get rid of me that easily."

I laughed and watched as she pulled a stack of papers from her backpack.

"What's this?" I asked scooting the computer chair to the bed

"You didn't take notes earlier so I copied mine. I need my one friend to graduate with me. Wouldn't be any fun if I walk across the stage by myself." She shrugged

"Come on." I pulled her from bed to my parents room into their balcony

There was a small couch and table. It was perfect to watch the sunset.

"Where's your parents?"

"They never home or in the state. Business trips and shit. They just send me money and when they do come back it's to pack and leave again."

I sat down and there was barely enough room for her to sit considering I sit with my legs open.

"Lay down." She instructed

I did as told and she climbed on my lap resting over me. She rested her head in my neck and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Now everyone can fit." I could tell she was smiling

I wrapped my arms around her pulling the cover that was stationed on the couch over us.

"You ever miss them?"

"I mean yea but they good. I never got to ask you."

"What?"

"Why you live with Tammy?"

"My parents got into a car accident a few months ago."

"Sorry for your loss." I rubbed her back

"Can I stay here tonight?" She asked sitting up

"Yea whatever you want."

"It's just. Tammy's family always reminds me of them and when I get sad or begin to cry they shower me with gifts I don't need."

I wiped her tear stained face.

"Bryson?"

"Yea."

"Thank You."