12

"Bryson what we gone do today?" I asked sparking a conversation

"What you wanna do?"

"Well in a few hours when I can fully feel my legs again, I don't know lets go get some ice cream or something."

"Ice cream?"

"Yea."

He nodded and laid his head in my lap. I played in his curls as he went to sleep. I kissed his forehead before doing the same. But I really wasn't sleep, I was wondering what title we held now. I mean he treated me like his girlfriend, I guess.

"Why you still up?" He mumbled as I began to play in his curls again

"Thinking." I replied before mentally slapping myself

"About?"

"Nothing."

He rested his chin on my stomach and studied my face. He stared over me until I looked away awkwardly.

"Bryson what are we now?" I finally asked still feeling his eyes on me

"What do you mean?"

"What are we now?" I said a bit slower

"I didn't mean for you to catch feelings." He said lowly

"Fuck you." I roared pushing him off of me

I got dressed with lightening speed despite the pain striking through my body. I rushed downstairs trying not to fall due to my heels. I swung the door open and walked out to the car.

"My backpack!" I yelled as he came down the stairs

He disappeared upstairs and returned with my bag in hand. I snatched it from him about to walk away but he grabbed me.

"Don't touch me or speak to me again! I hate you!" I yelled in his face before snatching away

He rubbed his hands over his face as he watched me leave. As I sat down the pain hit me. My legs were throbbing and my heart was hurting. I was so pathetic, it was sickening. I had a few more weeks till graduation and I'm not looking forward to facing Bryson again. I wanna go home, to my real home. I want my parents.

Bryson
I walked into class looking over everyone until I saw Rose. She was sitting alone with her earphones stuck deeply into her ears. She glanced up at me and rolled her eyes before finishing up what she was writing.

She looked so beautiful, I hated what happened yesterday. I didn't mean to say that, well I did, but not in that way.

I walked over and tried to take a seat next to her but Tory sat there before I could and pecked her cheek before saying "hey baby girl."

I clenched my jaw and huffed as my temperature rose. Jealousy took over my body, I now hated Tory.

I'm going to get her back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Not Edited