45

"You so corny Ro, I swear." He laughed rubbed my stomach

"Bryson let's go do something. I'm bored and there's no service in this bitch."

"What you wanna do?"

"Let's go visit our old teachers."

"Rose you know what time it is? They probably got classes." He squeezed my small bump a little

"Alright. Let's go to my job. I was suppose to go in like 2 days ago, lot trying to get fired babe."

"Alright."

"Wait give me a dollar."

He dug in his pocket and handed me the dollar. I grabbed a half full glass of water from the table behind us and slipped the dollar in then flipped the cup on the table and squirted ketchup around it.

 I grabbed a half full glass of water from the table behind us and slipped the dollar in then flipped the cup on the table and squirted ketchup around it

"Rose what the fuck is that?"

"The tip. Now let's go."

He laughed and slid out of the booth. He laughed once more and stared at the mess I made on the table.

"Come on Bryson." I pulled him as a small older woman approached the table

Once out the restaurant I finally let out my laughter.

"She deserved that. She didn't come check on us once. I bet she's sad." I laughed harder as I got in the car

Bryson held my hand and massaged it. My phone rang in my pocket so I grabbed it and my eyes bulged seeing who is was.

"Who is it?"

"No one."

He looked over and took my still buzzing phone from my hand.

"Block his fucking number."

I stared at the phone in his hand until the buzzing stopped and my screen went black.

"Bryson w-"

"Rose. You don't have a choice."

"You don't have a say so."

He squeezed my phone and threw it in my lap before cutting the radio up. He leaned more to his side of the car and adjusted his hat.

No words were exchanged as we drove to the hospital. Once we arrived he followed me through the halls keeping a distance between us.

I looked back at him waving him closer. We were almost a whole hallway apart.

He waved two fingers at me telling me no. I twisted my face at him and walked to him.

"Can I have one fucking friend?! Damn." I whisper yelled up at him

He stared down at he and knitted his eyebrows together before going around me and stopping a few feet away.

"Come on. I don't know where the fuck I'm going."

I took off past him shaking my head in the process.

"Your so fucking unfair. I swear."

I looked back at him again being fair away.

"Hurry the fuck up." I lowly growled

He only squinted at me and walked his same pace.

"You know what." I huffed and continued walking leaving him to find me