27

I woke up going into Harley's room. She was already up playing with a stuff animal.

"Baby girl come on let's get Rose."

"Mommy tired?"

"Mommy?"

"Yeah. You said you put the sprinkles on her cupcake and a baby will come  after she eats it. So...she's my mommy now too?"

"Okay baby girl but call her and. Rose until later today. Okay?"

She nodded letting me take her into Roses room.

"Rose baby wake up." I shook her

"I'm tired."

After I'd cleaned Rose off she was out. I slipped clothes on her lastnight and she hadn't woke up since.

"Ms. Rose get up." Harley pulled at the cover

She raised her head and smile at Harley before getting out of bed.

"Only for you Princess."

"How you do that Harley?" I whispered to her gaining a laugh from Rose

"I made breakfast baby girl."

She hid her face and giggled as she entered the bathroom. I left out taking Harley down to eat. I made a few plates setting them on the bar pulling Harley on the island to feed her.

Rose came down standing at the edge of the bar. She picked up a bacon strip before speaking.

"You said something last night that was umm...odd."

"What'd I say?"

"You asked if I was ready to be a mom. You did ya know pull out, right?"

"How's the food?"

Her eyes became large as she slid into the seat. She ate looking down at her plate never once glancing up.

"Harley go to your room really quick. I'll be up there to take you a shower."

I set her down and let her run upstairs.

"What's wrong Rose?"

"What if I'm pregnant?"

"That was the plan."

"What if you go on a tour or something? Your going to leave again?!"

"Calm down!"

She hushed.

"Please." I soothed

"I don't want to be alone."

"You'll never be alone. I came back and I'm not leaving you dammit. Trust me. I love you and our damn child. Shit...Harley wanted to call you mom this morning."

She eyes widened once more.

"She did?"

I nodded.

"Umm...I'll wash her up. I want to talk to her. Plus... I gotta work on my new mommy skills. Can't be a rookie...my  2 babies need me."