41

Rated R
"Carry me." Rose whined

"Rose I'll fuck you on the stairs. Go upstairs now."

She released my waist and stomped upstairs with me close behind her. She sat on the bed chewing her bottom lip as she watched me. I stood between her legs making her breathing hitch.

"I'm trying so hard Rose....not to fucking destroy you but I feel like that's what you want. You want me to choke you and to fuck you until I'M ready to stop. Because you act like I'm a joke, like....like I won't fucking-"

I pushed her body onto the bed not being able to get my point across with words. I pulled her body to the end of the bed and slipped my shirt off. I held the back of her neck swiftly making her yelp before kissing her. I slipped her shirt off and undid her bra.

"Get up."

I made her face the bed pushing her face against the mattress. She whimpered and groaned trying to get back up.

"Bryson I'm sorry."

"Rose. I don't care about any of that."

I released the drawstring around her sweats letting them fall around her ankles.

"Step out of your sweats."

She did as told making her small ass shake in the process. I gripped her ass softly before spanking her.

"Fuck. Bryson." She yelled trying to get out of my grip

Her ass grazed over my dick as she struggled making me groan and grip her waist to stop. I kicked off my shoes and wiggled down my sweats and briefs. My dick sprung against her pearl making her pull away from me.

"Fuck Bryson I'm sorry." She squirmed

I stroked myself before sliding into her, she gasp and closed her hands tightly into fist forcing her eyes shut. I gripped both of her hands one hand and pulled her hair with the other one. I stoked into her slowly listening to her whine.

"Rose shut up. I ain't even fucking you how I want to yet." I growled beginning to pound into her harshly

"Fuck Bryson your hurting me." She screamed trying to snatch away from my grip

I released her hair and gripped both her elbows. She gasped continuously trying to claw at my hands. I released her hands and slowly pulled out of her.

"Put your leg up."

She shook her head and frown at me.

"Rose." I growled sliding her leg up on the mattress

I forced into her again gaining a yell. She pushed her hands against my torso trying to push me out.

"Ass getting fat baby girl." I laughed slightly watching her ass bounce

I slid into her deeply holding myself. I dropped my head back and cursed. She punched at my torso with the little strength she had left. She began pushing back on my dick, shocking me. I looked down at her as she slid her leg back down and pushed against bed to fuck me back.

"Bryson I'm gonna cum." She whimpered into the mattress

"Hold it."

"Fuck. No. I can't." She pulled at her own hair

"Rose I'll put you in a fucking wheelchair. Hold it."

She screamed into the mattress and gripped the covers. I gripped her hair in one hand and her throat in the other.

"I can't hold it."

I fucked her like that until I felt her tighten around me and stopped pumping just as she came. She gripped the mattress as she fought through her little orgasm.

"Ass up. Right fucking now."

I was so close to cumming, I let her make it in the position by herself to make me last longer. Once she made it I slid up and into her making me about to cum again almost instantly.

"Fuck. Your tight." I groaned gripping her waist

She gasp trying to push me away once more. I slapped her hands down.

"Fuck Rose your gonna make me cum."

After a few more strokes I came. As soon as I pulled away Rose collapsed  letting me drop right next to her.