08

Rose has been avoiding me for a few days after Kelly interrupted our session. I haven't been reaching out to her much hoping she'd come back around like she usually did but it's getting to me. She's been eating lunch with Tory and his crew but I know this behavior to well he was luring her in.

Kelly was his girlfriend so I'm guessing that's why she's been distant. But today I caught her glancing at me. I guess Tory noticed too because he sucked her face off to get her to stop.

He glanced at me once he pulled away pecking her lips one more time never breaking eye contact with me. Rose held her head down peaking up at me still making sure Tory didn't notice. Kelly still sat in shock looking at me and Rose continuously.

Kelly tapped Rose and said something causing her and Tory to gasp. Rose threw her milk all over Kelly before mugging me and storming off.

"What's wrong?" I grabbed her

"Ask your baby momma." She roared snatching away from me

I squinted looking over the lunch room for Kelly who was wringing out her shirt.

"So you pregnant now?" I growled walking over

"Fuck you Bryson."

"That's what got us here. Now answer my fucking question."

"Yes."

"How you know it's not Torys?"

"I only fucked you without protection." She mumbled

"Only me? Who else you been fucking?"

"Why you care so much?"

"You could be carrying my child."

"Kelly call me when you can get a test." Tory said walking off

"Fuck you Kelly." I growled walking off

"Don't forget your girlfriends backpack."

I snatched Roses sparkly purple book bag from her and walked off. My phone buzzed:

Bestfriend👫: Why did Rose call me crying?

Me: Did you ask her?

Bestfriend👫: I did she was crying so hard I could barely understand her then she got mad and hung up when I kept asking her what she said.

I heard a door slam making me look up at Roses puffy red face. When she saw me she ran down the hall out the front doors.

"Rose." I called chasing after her

By the time I caught up to her she was in her car. I stood in front of it trying to stop her from leaving.

"Move!" She yelled out the window while blowing the horn

I stood there. She revved her engine pulling up some making me back up. She pulled around me and left. I ran to my car across the parking lot trying to follow her but she was gone so I just took her backpack home.

"Why Bryson?" I heard as I shut the car door

I jumped and looked around catching Roses small body on the steps leading into the house.

"Why what?" I asked pulling her bag from the passenger

"Why did you fuck her? That's like cheating on me." She whispered more to herself than anything

"Cheating?! How?!"

"I told you don't fucking yell at me!" She growled stepping closer to me

I glared at her and kissed her backing her into the door. She moaned in my mouth pushing against me to deepen the kiss.

"Shut up." I laughed opening the door before she grabbed my hand making me look her

"Fuck me."