19

"You block it?" I asked chewing through a waffle fry

"You do it." He threw his cell in my lap

I held in his lap for him to unlock.

Kelly👎🏾
Don't send that crazy bitch to my house. You need to come support your child and your child holder. I swear I'll keep it away from you. You'll never see your child ever. Play with me Tiller!!

"Bryce. Read this." I slid his phone in his lap

"I'll take her unfit ass to court."

A wave of jealousy sprung up through my body. I shifted in his bed lightly and stared down at my food. My hair hung over my face hiding my hurt expression behind it.

I had to remember I was only his girlfriend and that Kelly will always be in his life through their child.

"What you thinking about?"

I shook my head as I dipped my fry for the 3rd time before setting it down.

"Tired."

He tilted his head lightly looking me over with a slight squint.

"Nah. Your not. Rose your an open book baby girl. Eat your food and come tell me what's up with you."

I pulled my food next to me and finished eating in silence as Bryson stared holes in the side of my face shaking his head at times.

"Can you stop that?"

"Stop what?"

"Staring into my soul and figuring out things I don't even know about myself yet. It's irritating."

He laughed and put our food aside sliding me onto his lap.

"I want to get to know every part of you."

"Why?"

"So I can love every flaw and imperfection that you think you have."

I only stared up at him in slight shock. Once I saw he was serious my mouth slightly dropped and my grip on him tightened.

He winked at me before kissing my forehead and pulling me into a laying position and beginning to sing to me lowly.

"I love you."