36

I went back in the house waiting at the door for him to come in. He finally made it in and I shut the door staring at him as he walked over to the couch.

"Your interesting." I mumbled sitting down next to him

"I'm confused." He finally blurted

"Why?"

"If I wanted to be with Kelly I'd be there."

"Well you act like she's still you girlfriend."

"You called her a bitch."

"No Bryson I didn't. I said she acted like a bitch to me and she called me all types of names while we were in the store and you didn't say anything, so I'm confused now."

"I'll talk to her."

"No Bryson the trick is to protect your girl on sight not after the fact ."

"People make mistakes."

"Have a nice night." I patted his shoulder before getting up

I went up to my room climbing in. I stared up at the dark ceiling and thought about this.

Why do I put up with his disrespectful ass? I know I love him but come on.🙄

I laughed to myself at my thoughts and turned over in bed cuddling the pillow to my body.
-
I woke up and pulled my arm back on the bed before stretching. My hair was everywhere. I yawned and looked over my room getting up to brush my teeth.

I washed my mouth and dried my face looking back in the room seeing 4 Victoria Secret bags on the bed. My eyes lit up and I ran over to the taking everything from the bag.

 My eyes lit up and I ran over to the taking everything from the bag

"Bryson!" I yelled snapping a picture

I heard footsteps and he soon entered the room. I jumped on him and hugged him.

"This doesn't mean you off the hook."

"Well can a nigga get off the couch I'm too tall. Got a nigga neck like." He did a stupid neck movement making me laugh

"I'll think about it."

He sighed.

"I start work on Monday so uh...yea."

"Rose what do you do?"

"I'm a RN. Registered nurse at Kaiser."

"That's what you did when I left?"

"I mean I was going to college anyway but yea. I didn't have many friends so I kept my head in a book."

"What about?" He pointed to my stomach

"Bryson I'm like 2 weeks I go on maternity leave in like 5 months maybe."

"You don't have to work. You know that right?"

"No offense but I'm not relying on you or anybody to take care of me. I got me."

"But I got you too."

"Cute Bryson real cute but I got me."

He squinted at me.

"Stop studying me like that. It's weird."

"Your interesting."

"Don't jock my phrases weirdy."

"See saying shit like that you gotta wonder what's up with you."

"Bye Bryson." I mushed his face
••••
Not edited
I wrote this at 4 am🤔