29

I walked downstairs to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water. I drunk it mugging Bryson as he came downstairs.

"Bye baby girl. I'll be back." He gripped my waist kissing my cheek

"Bye." I mumbled in a salty voice

He only laughed before leaving out.

Bryson
Harley sat in her car seat with a sad expression. I knew she didn't want to leaving her room but Kelly was tripping out over the phone.

I pulled out the driveway continuously looking back at Harley as she held the same expression. As we got a little closer to her moms house she began to silently cry.

Fuck this shit.

I hit a u-turn taking us to the nearest RiteAid. I pulled up takin Harley from her car seat jogging in.

"Don't cry mama. We're going back. You'll go home a in few days."

She wiped her face nodding.

"You want ice cream?"

She nodded again pointing to the cotton candy ice cream. I ordered it and handed it to her with a spoon. I ordered Rose a pint of the same ice cream along with a few pregnancy test from aisle 8.

I hope she's pregnant I just want her happy and if giving her a child makes her happy then so be it. I honestly think that I've crushed her heart and dreams enough it time for us to be "us" again. Well a family this time.

"You like it with Rose?" I asked once we were in the car

"Dad it's mommy. She said I can call her mommy."

"Okay. You like it with mommy?" I laughed

She laughed with a nod.

"She likes it with you too baby."

I cut the radio on low and took the short drive back to Roses house. Harley was a sticky mess by the time we made it back. I help her out the car holding the strap of her bag in my mouth as I held her.

"*gasp* look at my sticky baby." Rose laughed taking her from my arms

"I brought you ice cream." 

"See your not in a bad mood anymore." She rolled her eyes

"Kelly just doing cartwheels on a nigga last nerve."

"I'm not gone stress you about it. What you thinking about doing today?"

"Take this please." I asked sliding a pregnancy test on the table

"We had sex yesterday you have to wait a few days." She laughed

I pulled her into me as she held Harley slipping my hands between her and Harley to her stomach.

"I really hope so. I love you Rose."

"I love you too baby."

5 days later
"Rose?"

"I'm almost done I just peed." She laughed

That shit better work...I spent 20 dollars on it. The most expensive one  in the aisle.

"Ready?" She yelled

She screamed and swung the door open hopping in my arms.  She held the test in her hands staring at me as I read it.

  She held the test in her hands staring at me as I read it