26

Bryson
"Bryson. Don't hurt me. I haven't had had sex since the last time I was with you."

"Shhh."

She stared up at me nervously as in laid her against her bed. Kissing her neck softly moving to her shoulders.

She ran her hands against my chest keeping eye contact with me as I pulled her clothes from existence.

I continued to kiss her body as she whined for me to stop teasing her.

"Let me make love to your body."

She nodded and whimpered as I kissed around her pearl. I could tell she was growing impatient by the way she grinded her hips against the mattress.

Giving in to her I kissed her lips before letting my tongue explore her sweet insides.

"Fuck I missed you." I mumbled pulling away for a second

She giggled but hey soon turned into moans as I dived back into her. I pulled away before she reached her peak gaining a glare from her.

I positioned myself at her entrance rubbing around it as her body tensed.

"Shhh. It's okay." I kissed her lips and soothed her pushing at her entrance

"I feel like I'm losing my virginity again." She whined pushing me away

I grabbed both my hands in mine holding them against her stomach before pushing into her fully.

She was so tight, she was almost squeezing me. I'm sure I'm in love with her.

"Stop." She whined

"You want me to stop?"

"Just wait. Don't move yet."

She looked so sexy as she struggled with my size. Sweat coming down her neck and her wild hair she looked fucking amazing.

"Can I move now?"

She nodded but still places her hand against my torso so I couldn't go any deeper.

We switched positions but I couldn't go much longer. Rose was killing me. She was so tight and wet I couldn't hold up anymore.

"You ready?"

"For what?" She moaned

"To be a mom."
••••••
Umm hey guys...hope you like it

Short but there's more to come