37

"I'm going to see Tammy today."

"Ok tell her I said hi."

"Ok she should be here to get me in like an hour so tell her yourself."

"Your no help baby."

I winked at him and left in the bathroom again to take a shower. I couldn't help to think about our relationship.

We argue all the time and then act like everything's fine. The baby is only going to complicate things. I fucking hate this.

I got out the shower slamming the glass door almost shattering it. I got lotioned up my body and slid my clothes on in lightening speed. I walked out of the bathroom slamming the door.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Do you even want the baby?!"

"What the fuck?" He whispered to himself

"Do you?! I'm so fucking confused like you still care for Kelly and stuff. Why do you want to complicate things?"

"Oh fuck Rose your so bipolar." He laughed

"I'm serious. Like did you just do this to make me happy? Do you want this?"

He hesitated.

"You did huh? You got me pregnant to make up for the past. Bryson that's not how you do it. Now we're stuck with a child." I sighed

"Your saying like the baby won't be a blessing."

"I know it will be a blessing but it just how I got it you did it for all the wrong reasons. Like...did you honestly want this? Be honest."

"......I felt bad."

I nodded throwing my hair into a ponytail.

"Your not going to say anything?" He asked as I slipped on my shoes

"There's nothing to say Bryson."

I sighed. I was so upset that I was calm. He got me pregnant because he felt bad about what he did years ago.

"How could you?" I mumbled

"I'm sorry."

"Bryson don't tell me that. Tell your 2nd child when she or he ask why mommy and daddy aren't together. I can't do this."

"What are you Sa-"

"Take it how you want to but I can't be in this sick relationship anymore. Your with me because you pity me. I don't need your pity because I was doing a damn good job by myself and will continue to. As far as I'm concerned your a sperm donor."

"Fine Rose. I'm not going to be attacked by you anymore fuck you."

"That's why we're here dumbass."

"Bye."

"Get out."
••••
Not edited