New Moon (chapter 4) Bella

New Moon (Chapter 4)
Bella

Poor mom. Dad had prepared everything to invite Bella to our house and the two down to clean. Not even that our house was dirty. Indeed it is very dignified and cleaner than that of Billy Black. But the latter has invited Charlie, his daughter and the my family to dinner from him. Don't think i will be happy to have me as a guest, but he knows perfectly well that my father would have refused to come if not i was there.

Surely Bill will make noodles with meat sauce ready. He thinks he's a great cook. Fortunately, my mother often and willingly goes shopping for him and cooks for him every weekend for do to eat to him and his son during the following week. I too I get along better in the kitchen of that man. I know that Emily helps Billy Black and his son. I hope not to see her, and not view it. I could not bear it.

I take a deep breath and look my brother. He looks at me wrong. Maybe I should prepare a nice chocolate cake. It is his favorite and I lately have been really bad as sister. No, they are so from few years. Poor Seth. And poor mom and dad. Hopefully I will not spoil the evening to the my family. To nobody. There's just one little problem. Maya. The history teacher gave a research to be done and has divided the students into groups of two. Of course I know that research will do it just me at the end. Not loves studying or come to the school. She prefers the shopping center of Seattle. And be courted by the boys. At the end he failed to meet Emily, because neither she nor Sam they went to the prom.

I will for sure I will stay almost all the time on the phone with her to discuss what to do. Discuss what? It's a girl very intrusive and himself does find only when she wants to. I hope you will not hold me over the phone, I hope Billy and my family do not get upset too and I hope that the invoice is not too expensive. I had intended to give the number of the Black to Maya, always if they had been agreed. But she would have continually pestered the poor Jake.

Mom for the evening in the home of their friends made me a braid. I did not want to find out the face, but she was adamant. My father smiles, he has always claimed to have the most beautiful daughter of the reserve. He approaches and caresses my cheek and meantime whispers just: "They were not invited, my child". This calms me a bit'.

We arrive first us. Dad has given a passage also to Charlie. Bella will come later with Jacob. Seth was restless. For him, that guy is a kind of demigod. Adores him, literally and I feel a bit of envy. My brother is more tied to him instead that to me. As i suspected Bill has prepared its -best dish-. I find it amusing this man when he persists in the define it a recipe handed down from generation to generation from his family: the secret recipe of the Black.

After a half hour arrive them too. Jacob has changed a lot. Last year still had childhood traits, but now looks like a man. He is got up very, he has put on a beautiful musculature, and his voice is deeper. He reminds me Sam and his gang: the protectors of La Push. So they call themselves. They are changed from one day to another. I clench the handset and i try to hold back tears. I not must ruin the evening to anyone.

I breathe deeply and look Bella for a few minutes. She has delicate features, only the mouth is a bit 'important. But as a whole her face is harmonious. She is beautiful, very beautiful. I dont find it hard to believe that she has won the hearts of Jake. Her next to him seems a wren. She looks at me for a few seconds and I incline just the corners of the mouth in greeting.

Since no one knows with who was on the phone LEAH, I insertedthe hateful Maya. And I tried to put a good reason to call it in the house of "strangers." Although they are friends of the family.