Eclipse (Chapter 1)If only it were all painless

Eclipse (Chapter 1)
If only it were all painless

"From the Paul, let's see if you're good enough to do a dive pike".
"Do not challenge me Embry. I are the best diver in the reserve".

Poor fools. As soon as they finish of do the patrol, immediately they go at the promontory. They think they're all of the superheroes. They are just a bunch of super-morons. I pause for a moment to watch them give proof to each other to be great men. Jacob is not with them, as soon as it has a free moment goes from Bella. But she is almost always in the company of Edward. He wanted bring her once on the cliff to make himself look good in his eyes, demonstrating that he was physically stronger than him in his -humanity-. But it would be useless. Now she has chosen the vampire. If at least that bitch had not deluded him. And yet he persists. I not do more that repeat at him which is all to no avail. But he reproach me again and again that there is no imprinting between the girl and the leech. Jacob, has a direct line with the mind of the alpha. As all of us has seen how is the imprinting. He seen the relationship that binds Emily and Sam. The love that bound him to me once was little thing compared to the magic of the lycans, and he believes that the his love for Inspector's daughter Swan it is like that which unites Sam and Emily. This comparison gives me very annoyed, but especially hurts. Him know, everyone knows the theory of his father on the imprinting.

"Who is the best diver? Who is the best diver?"

Sam I has prohibited in way peremptory the dive from the cliff. The boys call me, just to put even more the finger on the wound, -the puppy of Sam-. Now they not do longer. For away of Emily. Seemed to be hurt every time. That stupid. Thanks to the imprinting Sam not leave go her. And they will continue to love also beyond death. At she is went of luxury.

I transform me and I walk away as possible from that mass of imbeciles, from the compassion of Emily and from that one of Sam... and from those scenes pathetic of affection. But who I plan to tease. I would like to have the attention that she has. Luckily they are all in shape human and can not read my thoughts. I arrival almost at the boundaries of the reserve and there I stop. I can not go further, I is not allowed. How many times I'd wanted to escape, but then I thought of the pain that I would have caused to my parents. I was to, I was to go away. It would have been better for everyone. Dad would not have died, Seth not itself transformed and probably I would be have been more peaceful, and I not would be have become a monster. Now my life has worsened. I went into menopause. I am 19 years old and are in menopause. Not even my mother the is. According to Sam he had imprinted on Emily for bring forward the descent. It was terrible for me, but I ignored. So much not serves at nothing. For my wolf pack are a lycans of series B, good only to run fast for the patrol.

I begin again the my run and I arrival in the part of the forest that I prefer. At the others do not like to come here. Poor they break the claw, scratch their skin perfect... From when they are have become the wolf boys are more vain. Continually show themselves shirtless also within the reserve for become beautiful in the eyes of the girls. Which of course in the seeing a bunch of stupid capitulate immediately. Hopefully none of them is so carrion from do enamor one of them. If they had imprinting on with an another after... That sucks.

At the end I return home. Mum at the beginning me did a beautiful scolding for as I returned home. Dirty, full of wounds, leaves and twigs in the head. I answered simply that I was at do the patrol. Then it she stopped immediately. Now she does not ask me more anything. She knows that in round there is still a vampire who wants to kill Bella Swan. It makes me more worth the girl vampire rather than the daughter of the inspector. She lost his beloved and has the wounded heart. I hate the leeches, but i feel sorry for her. Instead I not stand the friend of the vampires. For away of Jacob. And also of Emily. I know that I am very friends now and I am jealous. I know that I am ridiculous that you try this thing. I am been to cut off any relationship with my cousin few years ago. Except then try to sew up something when i heard the truth. I will be one of the bridesmaids at her wedding.

I remember yet the face of Emily when I finally am entered in the wolf pack. Others were unsure and distrustful. I still am. They do not like my presence within their -family-. Not only because of Sam and my cousin. I am that in more. She was smiling, but she could not hide the anxiety. As soon as Sam put his arm around her waist she was immediately relaxed. I have not understood the reason for that smile. Fear for what I had become, a monster. Afraid because Sam come back to me? Maybe he has mentioned that they are still in love of he. Sometimes I wish that he leave she, but then I think back to his scars, at the fact that she it could not find any more anyone at cause of those wounds ... One thing however I wish with all my heart. I wish it was painless even for me, not only for them.

LEAH think that what Sam felt once for she be very little in comparison to the imprinting. But for me the only difference is that imprinting is a supernatural love. Not worth more of the natural love, as they believe or they think all the other characters (Bella even compares his love with the imprinting, according to her the imprinting and the her love have the same intensity, the same effect; in the reading the saga I always see a comparison with LEAH in which she always come out defeat or at a distinct disadvantage ... ).

Sam and LEAH were soul mates. Emily is the soul mate of the wolf, LEAH that of man. But we know who won. And for me it is not right. Sam his partner for life the had already: LEAH.

As for the last part, imprinting soothes the pain (this thing you can intuit in the guide). That's why I always thought it was easier for them.