Breaking Dawn (chapter 9) small talk between friends

Breaking Dawn (Chapter 9)

Small talk between friends

"What's wrong you?"

"Nothing".

"Is what I said, think of it before? Sull'imprinting and everything else? I did not want to reopen old wounds".

"You leave it stay".

"I'm sorry Leah".

"You have not done anything".

"Yes but. I do not want to have the imprinting. I never wanted that kind of love. I do not know if you can call it that..."

"It is the way in which the shape-shifter fall in love".

"But it has nothing to do with human love. As what I feel for Bella, as what Sam felt for you..."

"I'd rather not talk about it".

"Okay, but I owe the same of the excuses. The wolf chose Emily, not Sam".

"It's funny to hear you talk like that".

"I know. We not have done nothing but repeat that they were soul mates..."

"Them are".

"Only for half".

"Stop blathering, you change your mind when arrives the imprinting".

"I have to repeat myself?"

"Jake, you change your mind, you change your mind when you arrive the imprinting".

"Why do not we change speech? The hunt was not so terrible after all".

"No, and I thank you. If you had not helped me by connecting with my mind I would not be able to make it".

"You must learn to let you go to the instinct of the beast".

"A little 'as imprinting. That's disgusting".

Jacob bites me amicably a ear.

"We have to think of a plan to help the Cullens. They have to hunt and procure human blood for Bella"

"Yuck !!"

"Them the will buy. I did not know you could do it".

"Can not be done. It is not legal".

"But if he told me..."

"Wake up Jake, their will buy the blood at the Black Market. Legally, you can not do".

This time gives me a paw in full snout. But it does not hurt.

"Thanks Leah".

"For what?"

"I was down in the dumps and you managed to alleviate some 'pain and tension. Thank you".

"You have done the same with me, when you accepting me".

"Then we're even?"

"I would say so, but you, do not get rid of me so easily. Wherever I go I will always be part of your pack. That to you or to my brother like it or not".

Laughs as far as you can laugh in wolf form.

"I better get going, I do not trust the vampiress blonde psychopath".

"It's not that bad".

"Thing? Since when do you like?"

"I do not like vampires, but I can understand his point of view".

"You're joking, right?"

"Do you think she wants her dead for take the child, but it is not so".

"To me it seems quite the opposite, she wants this living thing even though he is killing his mother".

"First of all it is Bella that wants that his son alive. Rosalie is just helping she at..."

"To die".

"No, at continue the pregnancy. It's not the monster you think".

"No, really? He prefers the life of the child to her. You are cruel as them".

"Many women risk their lives in pregnancy. If it was your son instead of Edward, you thing..."

"Enough is enough, are at the limit and it is better for you to go".

Moves away. You is of new down in the dumps because of me. If before he had the intention of keeping me in the wolf pack, now he will not want me anymore. At the first opportunity he will order at me, to go back to La Push. I not there is would do, not of new.

The way Jacob talks speaks in the last book, seems to understand that the imprinting is the choice of the wolf, but not of the man. It is not clear if Jacob understands thet at LEAH has been done a great wrong. Maybe not: 1) because when LEAH says that if it was suitable for the purpose, she could be the companion Sam, he hushes LEAH up with a "you can not know", and 2) he do not realize how much the return at La Push on him order may hurt her . Chapter 16 of the last book. The last speech harks back to the conversation of Jacob and LEAH in the same chapter. The first are simply facts up as if they had in a sense continued to speak.