Breaking Dawn (chapter 2) hypocrisies

Hypocrisies

Poor Jacob. Not only it has to suffer the humiliation that the girl he is in love eventually chose another... Now should bear Paul. Since he has imprinted on Rachel, that guy is always at the Black house. And Billy so it is always at our house. He can not stand me, but it bothers him that Lahote has imprinted on her daughter. He is not happy for two reasons: the aggressiveness of Paul and the Rachel's sensibility. After the tragic death of her mother she and her sister, just they could, have moved away from La Push. They suffered too. Mom always tries to calm him telling him that Lahote thanks to Rachel will improve its character. The old man Black pretends to listen her. And I do fake that not I care. But it is annoying to see the guys who have undergone the shapeshifter magic and the look way others. Those who fall in love in -normale- manner. When they see me, I read only on the thing in their eyes: only we know what love really is. For them, the imprinting is the very essence of the love, and everything else pales. What I feel is not important.

There are times when I would want pour all my anger, telling at Sam that his father is gone, because in the end he did not has never loved its mother. Or accuse Jacob that what he feels is just a ridiculous infatuation like the one that united his parents and the my parents: 'Look Jake, look my mother's. Watch as she is consoled quickly '. Look me and my stupid obsession for Sam. After all, none of us had the imprinting and so no one was really in love or is it at the end.

Sigh and I open the door. Bill finally goes away. I watch him from the window. Usually there's Jacob with him that accompanies the father. But in recent times it is alone. Perhaps he prefers weary for not to have to argue with me.

It's aged much after the transformation of his son. And now the thing with her daughter. Lousy hypocrite. I have to understand and accept, but not he. If my mother was a reads-thoughts as Edward, she would say that I are unjust: 'It is his daughter, try to understand...' Understand, I always have to be I that that understands. I am his daughter, but she not understand me. On the other she hand includes my cousin.

My mother is going up the stairs. She will come telling me that the old man is gone away and I can go down. She knocks very softly, but I feel the same. I will not have the super-hearing of my brother, but it is very developed the same.

"You can knock normally. They are not like Paul". You should have understood by now. I answer in my usual way, sour, hard and bad, and this does cry my mother. Perhaps they have reason in saying that Leah Clearwater is just a soulless bitch.

Probably you not will agree with me, but I see hypocrisy on the part of the other characters, but not in LEAH (already, at least I'm not a hypocrite, LEAH ... Breaking Dawn Jacob, chapter 8). I will be stupid, but I've never understood why that phrase.

The title refers primarily to the fact that Billy Black seems not accept (not only because of Paul), that her daughter has undergone the imprinting in general. Also seen the reaction of Bella with her daughter and Jacob, and the latter when he speaks with the same LEAH.