Breaking Dawn (Chapter 20)discordant note

Hello this is the last chapter and I'm afraid I exaggerated. Inspired me two beautiful and sad fanfiction (but also others) read on the site of Efp: Fragile of Fissie and A freak, the girlie-wolf of Elettra989. I believe that the authors have centered correctly the LEAH drama and the environment in which he lives. For the scene of the makeup and wigs instead he has inspired me the movie Breaking Dawn: one where Alice restores Bella after a troubled night. But LEAH not is Bella. Finally I wanted the final was in stark contrast to that of the saga and the most suitable to the character. I sorry but she has a bad luck after another, and I struggle to believe at Meyer when he says on his website (if I remember correctly is there) which now LEAH is satisfied enough of his life ... she has too many suffering. Maybe she fits. But certainly when I see the immense happiness of the other characters, and she had to settle...

I hope I have analyzed well the character and text.

Breaking Dawn (Chapter 20)

discordant note

It's past a year and a half from our battle-encounter with the Volturi. Since then they do not them are see more. Only the occasional visit of the Cullen witnesses. But I'm always on the alert and for that I am teasing from Jacob and from the wolf pack. His wolf pack is precisely the case to say. Seth, Quil and Embry make common cause with each other and them just obey scant, my orders. Them are my ridiculous and boring directives so I find myself doing the rounds often alone. I should marry the solitude. For almost seven years is the most faithful companion that I have. The only one who will never betray me.

Some noises below distract me. My mother must have just returned. The house now is nearly empty. He decided to move to Forks with all of us. Charlie can not stray too far from his city since it is the Chief Inspector of Police of the latter. And so we are we to get out, to leave the family home. But it will not stay empty for long. Emily's mother is pressing because Sue sell at a special price the house to prospective spouses: 'Until them we find something better'. Something better? Dad built this house with a lot of love.

In the vicinity of the reserve there will be a double wedding: to my mother and to Emily and Sam. According to Dr. Cullen you should not transform more over any Quileute. There will be those of La Push. All they are all excited, above Alice Cullen as she is to organize everything. That stupid vampire has turned their noses when they explained that they wanted to get married in traditional clothes Quileute, but at least he had the decency not to convince you otherwise. After all he did everything he wanted with the rest. I would have preferred that none of them intromettesse, but it was almost impossible. Sue marry Bella's father and Emily and Swan Inspector daughter are best friends for the skin.

The Cullens have even a present honeymoon. All four will spend two weeks on the island of Esme. Isabella when he learned that my mother after marriage not has made the journey, she was stunned. He was at home that day with Edward to give the good news to my mother. I was sick for what she thought . Dad not had the means, he never had the means to bring it in Honeymoon. And yet he always ensured that we did not miss anything. We did not have much, but we were happy anyway. I went into the kitchen. Edward had followed me. He was angry with me for as I had judged his wife. For him Bella is a goddess, an angel came down on earth, absolute perfection ... and tried to defend it in every way: 'She is not so... she did not want to offend your father...'. Maybe, but the only thing I saw and felt in that moment it was just a comparison between your father and mine, and I said to that stupid laws thoughts, of curb the tongue of the worthy his companion. That bloodsucker has clenched fists. He would have made it out me willingly. Purging the world from my horrible presence. Eventually he just told me I'm a snake and selfish saw that Bella was instrumental in the confrontation with the Volturi... he was sorry for my mother and my brother ... and that made him compassion, my father. According to him he my father loved me her too much and I never deserved me. The last words he uttered not all in once. He waited a few seconds, perhaps to hurt me in turn. Who does... wait Leah! At that moment I had a knife in his hands and I held the blade to such an extent as to make me bleed the palm. But there was no pain, I felt it better, but that helped me to stay lucid and firm. And to my delight it less quiet him. Edward came out of the quickly taking away his perfect soul mate. A girl mediocre and arrogant as he was.