Breaking Dawn (prologue)Crumbs

Crumbs

Jacob he is gone. He ran away from his impossible love. I tried to follow him, but Sam stopped me and to do that he had to use the alpha tone. Poor Jake. He there is not the has done, at the end is been also weaker than me, or maybe more intelligent. I am still here. I have not the courage to go on. Because ultimately the weakest it's me. He left La Push the same day of my meeting with the elders. It was tough, they I have called stupid, weak, selfish. They I have say reproached that my pride has put in trouble the other members of the pack and that I have to change. Old Quilt has added that I not must more discuss the origins of Embry, or embarrass Emily. I promised that I would not given more problems. Since then I have still closed more into myself, and I avoid like the plague the -burrow-. Sam thankfully does not order me to stay there. I am often out doing the only thing that me comes good: the patrol.

I do not know if Jacob will return. Wherever he goes, he will have to start all over again, but it will not be easy. Too many secrets from keep. Maybe he will live as a wolf for eternity or will return but only for her. Despite everything. Bella is lucky. Has its vampire, has the young Black ... I wonder though if she understand fully. Maybe not. I envy that girl. She's like Emily, she manages at to do to want love, at to be loved by all. I, instead, am very good at to do hating. By all without distinction of age.

Within a few days the girl will marry and soon will become an succhisangue. My mother and my brother were invited to the wedding. I was invited, but I know perfectly well that I it not am the welcome. For this reason I refused, and then I feel anger. They me have repeated ad nauseam that vampires were our mortal enemies and poof now they not are anymore. Part of the Quileute are their friends. I felt taken for a ride, another time. Who knows what would you say Taka Haki. But the thing that really hurts me is that I killed my father for nothing and now that Sam does not hate them. I'm selfish to think about this thing. Pleased me that he blamed the Cullens for my broken heart. It's funny, but this little thing, although painful and as large as a crumb, I was pleased. Now I no longer even that piece. Also Emily will go to the wedding. She and the bride are best friends now. It will be escorted of course. Probably Bella will reciprocate making from bridesmaid. I hope not. At least that.

Mom is not happy that has not agreed. Seth instead yes, I not will ruin that day. Even the father of Jacob will go to the wedding. Maybe he does it for Charlie. But if he does it for her ... if she does for that is really an idiot. Jacob ran away because of her. She has made only of the from bad at he, but the girls like Bella are easily forgiven. The also forgive Jake. Not that he ever hated.

And itself, Isabella Swan is really lucky. I wish I had at least a modicum of his fortune.

I apologize for the mistakes. I have contacted several beta ... that in the beginning, they arrive, but then disappear. Who knows where they go