Eclipse (prologue) my the anger, my the pain...

Here we are with the prologue of Eclipse. I hope that whether done well. As written from the Meyer on the official guide of the series, Sarah Black, the mother of Jacob, and Sue knew the secret. I pointed this thing, because many (I did too, and I do still) themselves rely at the guide of Internet that are not at all reliable. For one of the theories of Billy on the imprinting I was inspired of the phrase from the movie. The one where Jacob speaks at Bella of the imprinting that he has had with Renesmee and that the fate he had tied him at her to get her daughter. For the of the LEAH, kinship instead he inspired me a phrase of Edward in the third book 'take their stories so seriously ... and then things happen that even legends not know to prepare them'. I thought often that their rethink back to the fact that LEAH oneself has become an wolf girl. Jacob's sisters, it seems strange that they did not inherit anything as they are relatives of Taka-Aki because of their father. Or simply their gene is latent and will have the luck that will not fire ever.

As for the chamber LEAH I thought that his was feminine (as she once), but not cloying.

Eclipse (prologue)

My the anger, my the pain ...

You perish. This was the last thing I said to my beloved father. You perish. And he's really dead. And I was the one to kill him. It's been a few months since then, but I remember everything about that day. And of those after.

It was a damp day typical of March and I was preparing a cake for Seth. I was nervous, sad, but like so many other times, but when I saw my brother happy and content for the sweet that he had prepared Emily, I burst. Literally. First verbally assaulting my mother and then physically turning me into a monster. Remember the words of my father, his eyes dilated from fear. I was near the sofa and I growled, like an animal. Dad had just moved his lips, but seemed to say 'can not be'.

Is has been a matter of a moment. I have heard my bones break and compose in way different. And my head was full of rumors. Surprised, incredulous... The only one I recognized was his: 'Leah!'. The tone of his voice, or rather of his thought, was alarmed. Through the minds of others i saw the Look in his eyes, the same as it has when faced with something different, unnatural ... a freak of nature.

A few seconds, perhaps a minute. When i came back in me i saw Seth in tears crouched in a corner and my mother bent on the body of dad. My father had just had a heart attack and it was all on my merit. In the end, even my brother itself is transformed.

Sam came in conjunction with the ambulance. My mother itself is rose up and went to the hospital while he is remained with us.

He begins to speak, to tell us what it was, what we were. My brother looked at him kidnapped. He always loved to read comics especially those on the super-heroes. He Now do not read anymore, because he himself feels a super-hero. I was sitting on the floor, curled up. Naked as a worm. I was shaking, I felt cold inside and I was ashamed. I could not look him in the eyes. When I had a little 'strength, me they are pulled into my room with wearing an bathrobe that Sam had me leaning on the shoulders. And after we went to the hospital. Our mother when saw us itself is worried. But Sam heartened she by saying that now we were calmer. Then he is gone. Later I found out it was with Jacob and Isabella Swan.

When he is returned, he found besides us even Emily. I could not watch them. It hurt too much and still hurts. I thought there not was nothing worse of the death of my father and of the imprinting, but I was wrong. They were added also the life from werewolf, the hostility of the wolf pack and of the elderly and the loss of my -humanity-.