Breaking Dawn (Chapter 11) countdown

countdown

"Jacob is coming back."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I recognized the sound of the car that he driving."

Seth is excited for two reasons: his favorite Alpha is back and I will be soon ouster. I can not and I will not go in the pack of Sam and I not can even stay in the reserve. I had plans to finish high school, go to college, do meditation ... but now even this plan is nuanced.

"Here he is, I go to him."

Seth stops a few meters from the Cullen house, well hidden from the bush. He is listening to the whole conversation with Jacob and Edward. Moves continuously feet, it seems to make the dough balls like cats when they are pampered. It is hyper-agitated and this seems amuse Edward. He took my brother. Soon they will take my mother. I should go without waiting for the order of Jacob. There's more nothing to keep me here.

But the truth is that I hope Jake overflights above the discussion I had with that girl and, he give me another chance. At the end I am just a coward not unable to face life alone. Unable to break away from the people dearest to me.

I decide not to stay there and wait for the verdict of alpha and I start making the patrol. Run on rough ground helps me to download a little 'tension. It will be easier after to hold all inside and accept his decision without ifs and buts.

Only at evening forwarded me come referred the decision to Jacob. Can I stay on the condition that I do not meddle in his life. Seth is not happy, he hoped would send me away.

"Jake said to keep doing the patrol..."

My brother stops of shot after the cry that broke the silence of the forest.

"Has something happened to the Cullen house. The scream came from there, YOU RUN ".

When we arrive we immediately understand what is happening inside the house. Bella is about to give birth. I turn around and just try to track the movements of Paul and Collin. They replaced Sam and Jared in the guard.

"Collin has just started to sound the alarm." I say to Seth. "Soon them will are all here you."

"And we little sister will be ready to welcome them."

To fight. To fight with him. I do not know if there is the will.

"Hey do not get distracted Leah".

"Sorry".

"Sorry, you uttered that word?"

"No brother. I've dreamed... "

Another scream. Bella has to suffer a lot. I feel sorry for her. I do not love that girl to like Jake hurts, but not so much to -odio- wish her death. Probably postpartum they transform. The only way they can bring it to life, so to speak. And the only way to not see Jacob's grief-stricken. We hope well.

Hatred for me is a big word referring to LEAH, try this anger you, and so much pain.