Part 2

They reach the main block and notice a cleaner boy standing there, Navya approaches him and asks for first year MBA class room.

The boy asks them to go straight and take right ..the second class is first year MBA class .. Navya thanks the boy and both proceed to their class.

While moving Nandhini dashes with a girl outside second year MBA class room and her bag falls down. The girl apologises and moves inside her class..
Nandhini while picking her bag ..feels strange and her heart beat starts to accelerate.

Nandhini suddenly starts to feel strange and was lost in her thoughts.
Her thoughts were broken by Navya.

Navya: What happened Nandhu ??are you hurt??? Where where you?? I was calling you for the past 3 mins..come fast we need to go or we will be late ...

Nandhini: Sorry navya. No I'm fine ..Come let's go ..

Nandhini and Navya enter their class room and their class starts ..

During break
Nandhini: come navya well go to canteen and have something ..I'm damn hungry .

Navya: Yea nandhu ..let's go ..even I'm hungry.

They come out and while crossing the next door nandhini feels strange and her heart starts beating faster..she noticed that it is 2nd year MBA class room ..she peeps in through the window and finds someone taking class ..so she leaves.
Navya and nandhini both enters the canteen and order rajma chawal which is their favourite.

Nandhini: The college is not that bad navya ..The teachers are really good .. What do you think?

Navya : Yea nandhu. Even I feel the same.

There is a buzz near the notice board and all the students were surrounded near the notice board.
So nandhini and navya after finishing their lunch decided to check what the fuss was all about.

Nandhini: Navya there is a music competition for UG and PG .. What do u think ??Should we join??

Navya: Of course nandhu ..This can be a  wonderful opportunity for us to showcase our talents especially for classical singers like us.wl We'll register our names tomorrow.

Nandhini: Done we'll register tomorrow now let's proceed to the class.

Nandhini and navya resumes their classes .
After the classes they reach their respective homes before agreeing to meet directly at college tomorrow.
______________________________
Guys please do comment and support..will give the next update tomorrow