Part 7

As soon as principal announced the fresher's party ..there were a lot of cheers from the freshers ... Navya was enjoying it a lot and was shouting .. Nandhini and navya were discussing about their costumes and their accessories ... Meanwhile a boy came near manik and askd manik and cabir to meet principal ..as principal has called manik ..so both left ..

Nandhini after finishing her chit chat ... Noticed that manik was missing ..instantly her face fell

Nandhini(in thought) : now were did he go .. Aiyappa ... Why do I always feel so desperate to see him ??why? Why does he affect me so much?? I wish he comes and talks with me .. Wait ..even if he talks will I be able to talk with him??will I be able to trust another person??no I can't let him enter my life .. No I have stay away from him ..

Manik and cabir went to the back stage and meets principal ..

Principal: Manik you know that there is a fresher's party being organised by the second year's for the first years ..

Manik: yes sir ..

Principal : good .. And I would feel happy if you welcome the fresher's by an opening song ..see I know its difficult cause there is hardly any time and you have to perform it by eve .. But I have faith in you manik and I think only u can do this .. So I guess even cabir can help u with the drums ..

Manik: but sir how can I ......

Principal : I have the confidence that only u can do it so please its for our college ..

Manik and cabir: ok sir well do it.. Don't worry ..

Meanwhile the students in the auditorium starts to disperse to their home as they have to get ready for their fresher's party .. Nandhini searches for manik but she fails to locate him ..navya and nandhini in the parking decided to meet at college by sharp 8 ..as the program will be starting by 8 ..

Nandhini rides back to her home thinking about manik ... She reaches her house ...

Neetu:(worried) nandu ... Ur early today ..??what happended.. Is ur health ok?? You look so sad ??did anything happen in college ??

Nandhini: no Amma ..its nothing . actually we have a fresher's party in the evening so we came soon so that we can get ready and leave ...

Neetu: achaa .. Ok ok .. Take rest for sometime and then get ready .. Kya hua nandhu .. U look so sad??

Nandhini: no Amma .its nothing like that .. Its just that I'm tir..tired

Neetu: acha .. Ok ok take rest for sometime .. Go ..

Nandhini retired to her room and lands on her bed lost in her thoughts .. She takes her mobile and messages someone " ur not here when I need u the most" ...she sends the message and lies down ...within some time she drifts to sleep ...

Neetu (in thoughts): something is definitely bothering her .. She looks so sad .. But if she wants to share she'll ..till then let me not bother her ..

Manik and cabir returns back to manik's home .. While coming back ..he peeps inside the auditorium but there was no one inside ...so he returns ..this was noticed by cabir ..
Manik: cabir let's do one thing ..well go to my house .. Well practice for some time .. By 7 well leave from here go to ur house and then proceed to college ...

Cabir :ya man ...that's better ..well get time to practice also ..

Cabir and manik sits in the car and manik rides .. Cabir thinks to ask what's bothering him ...

Cabir : manik.... I have been noticing u all day .. What's up ... What's bothering u .. U look so disturbed ??is der any problem ..???

Manik: cabirrrr....its nothing like that man .. What are u talking about.????