Part 14

Nandhini blushes on mukthi's comment ..

Nandhini: its nothing like that ... And ur ??(acting like she didn't know who mukthi was)

Manik: nandhini .. This is mukthi ..my sister and mukthi this is nandhini..

Mukthi: waise nandhini ... Ur first year MBA right?

Nandhini: ya .. Aur aap?

Mukthi: second year MBA ..

Nandhini: (biting her lip) senior ...but how come ur so friendly ?? Isn't like seniors will show attitude and all ... But ur too sweet

Mukthi(smiling): attitude ..  Well show .. But how can we show that to u?????ur my .....

Manik(interrupts ) : she means to say that now ur famous ..we cant show our attitude right ..  Manik smiles sheepishly ...

Nandhini (to herself) what are they trying to tell ...

Nandhini: ho ... And by the way meet my brother mukthi ...he is Abhimanyu ...and Abhi this is mukthi .

Mukthi sees Abhi and smiles at him ...hmm so he's her brother ...

Mukthi: (extending her hand ) hello ..

Abhi : (shaking hands ) hi
Mukthi receives a call from nyonika ...she moves aside and talks .. Manik on the other hand steals glances of nandhini ...and nandhini noticing his gaze blushes .. 

Manik's POV

Mukthi received a call and she left ..nandhini was standing there smiling ..when ever I see her .. She would flush ...her cheeks would turn beet red ... But she wasn't meeting my gaze ...she used to stare in d front and smile ... I wanted to touch her cheeks and feel the warmth ... I felt like caressing it ...it would be too much ..she would just freak out ..what if she didn't feel d same as I am feeling for her... The worry and restlessness was overpowering ...suddenly she turned towards me and noticed my face .. I faked a smile but she stared at me ...might be she found that I was worried... Then I turned my face unable to meet her gaze .. 

Nandhini's POV

I was feeling his gaze on me ... I wanted to look at him ..  Finally I saw him ..his eyes were on me ..  But his expression was some thing different ..his eyebrows were cringed together ... His features were confused ...or might be he didn't like me ... I must be crazy .. What if he comes n talks ...that doesn't mean that he likes me ...even if some other girl has sung in my place ...he would have gone n congratulated her .. That thought made me sad ..  Tears welled in my eyes involuntarily ... But I showed them away ...mukthi's voice suddenly broke nandhini out of her thoughts

Mukthi: manik ..mamma called.. We have to go ..its already late ... Cabir also called letting me that he got some impt work ..so he had to leave .. 

Manik: what happened to cabir ??is everything ok?

Mukthi: ya ya ...all ok ...he just said that aunty called and wanted him to come home soon. ..but nothing to worry ...

Manik: ok ... Good ..
Manik looked at nandhini .. But nandhini trying to avoid his gaze ..  Turned back to Abhi

Nandhini: Abhi .. Can we leave ??I'm too tired .. Navya??are u ready to leave??

Navya: ya nandhu ..even I feel so tired ..

Abhi: ok guys ..well leave .. Already it late .. 

Nandhini: (seeing mukthi) ok bye mukthi ... It was nice knowing u ..  Well catch up tomorrow ...

Mukthi: sure nandhini .. Ya well c tomorrow ... Even we are leaving ...

Nandhini: (without looking at manik) bye .. She turned to leave..

Manik: bye nandhini ..

Nandhini who took a step forward turned at faked a smile at manik and said bye ...

Abhi and navya also bid their byes to manik and mukthi and everyone left .. 

_________________________________________
Guys I know this is really a very short update .. But I promise a big update tomorrow .. Stay tuned