Part 19

After some time nandhini came with the sandwich and gave it to manik
Manik after having one bite of sandwich
Nandhu u know what .. I loved this sandwich more than the previous one ? It tastes even more awesome ...

Nandhu: manik ..both are same ... I just reheated and Gave u that's it ... Why what was wrong with previous one?

Manik: u want to know what's spl with this?

Nandhu nooded her head ..

Manik smiled at her ..came a bit closer and "because this was made for me ..by you "

Nandhini after hearing what manik said ... Blushed and looked down .. Manik smiled at her cuteness...

Soon manik completed his sandwich ..

Nandhu: manik .. U leave ..its already late ... Go home n sleep ...anyway u have college tomro

Manik: no nandhu ... I'll send mukthi here... How can u take care of abhi alone ?

Nandhu: no manik ...abhi is alryt now ... If I need anything during the night I'll call u .. No need to call mukthi now ... Go home n take rest ...

Manik: are you sure ... If not I can stay

Nandhu: no manik . its oki ..no prblm .. Abhi is der for me .its not like I'm staying alone ..abhi is also better now ..so no prblm .. U go home n text me after reaching home

Manik: (smiling)ok bye take care ..

Nandhu became sad after manik said bye .. But controlled it ... Manik noticed the change in nandhu's face and was happy that nandhu for feeling for him leaving ...
Manik patted nandhini's cheeks .."take care" ...and left

Nandhini after watching manik leaving ...went inside checked on abhi ..and later went to her room and retired on her bed...she was continuously tossing over the bed thinking of mukthi and abhi ..
______________________________________