Part 3

At Malhotra mansion:

Nyonika:Manu come fast for dinner ..what happened to you manu ..Y are you so silent? Kisi ne kuch kaha?

Manik: No mamma.. It's just that I was feeling little strange today at college

Nyonika: What happened mannu .. Tum teek ho na ?? Is something wrong with your health?? (Touching his forehead).

Manik: Chill mamma ..nothing is wrong with me .. I'm perfectly fine .. Its just that I haven't had your food na that's why.

Nyonika(blushing): Enough now stop your buttering and come and sit I'll serve you ..

Manik: (laughs) mamma by the way did you speak to dad?? What's up the deal ?? When is he coming back?

Nyonika: Yea Mannu I spoke today .. He said the deal is almost done, just some formalities left and he will be returning in 2 days .

Manik : ok mamma .. I'll take rest .. I feel so tired. Good night.

Nyonika: Good night Mannu.

Manik lies down in his bed when suddenly his phone starts to ring..

Cabir : Manikkkk...guess what there is classical music completetion held in our college between UG vs PG .. Amaging ryt??

Manik: Whats up bro ?? You and classical n all ahh??? You are excited as though you want to participate.

Cabir: No yar... Well go and just see if there are any good looking girls. Come on na manik .. Whats there if we just go and see ...

Manik: Ok fine we'll go.

Cabir : Ok sooper bro .. I'll get the tickets ..Bye

Cabir (thinks) I wish we really meet someone there ..

Moorthy mansion
Neetu: Nandhu ...what happened kanna?Where are you lost ??Did anything happen in college today ?? How was your first day??

Nandhini: Yea Amma ..college was very good even the teachers were amazing. But Amma I felt so strange in today.

Neetu: Don't worry nandhu .. Its your first day na ..that's why ..all these happens during new surrounding and new people. Don't over think .. Just come n have your dinner ..

After dinner nandini lies down in her bed and thinks ..
Offo nandhu seriously ur over thinking .. It's nothing amma is correct .. Just stop over thinking n sleep.

Next day navya and nandhini reach college a bit early as they plan to take a round and see the campus ..
While walking through the corridor ..both bump withsome one all the books falls down.

Person: Sorry sorry girls .. I didn't see you coming .. By the way I'm aryaman .

Nandhini: Its ok ..it just happens .. And I'm nandhini.

Navya : (Smiles) This is navya .

Aryaman:Which dept. are you guys from I have not seen you before...are you doing your UG ??

Navya: No we are doing our MBA here .. Its just our second day today so we thought to take a look round the college ..

Aryaman: wow ..great even I'm doing MBA here, I'm in my second year .. Lemme show you the campus ..

Aryaman , navya and nandhini take a round around the college and navya and nandhini feels so happy that finally they got to know someone who is nice .

Suddenly navya remembers about the concert.
Navya: Nandhu well go n register for the concert today during our break ..watsay?

Nandhini: Yea navya, works fine with me.

Aryaman: Gals are you talking about the classical concert??

Navya: Yea we are actually planning to join.

Aryaman : Wow .. That's great ..even I'm joining that. I'm going solo.. I play tabla..

Navya : Hey in that case why don't we three make a team?? If ur ok with joining your juniors.

Aryaman : Ohh come on navya ..I am ok with the idea too. Call me before you guys register. We'll catch up during the break. See you.

Nandhini: Sure we'll call you.

Navya and nandhini proceed to their class.

During break

Navya and nandhini comes out of their class and wait for aryaman outside second year class room ...suddenly nandhini notices someone walking out of the class and her skips a beats... She feels strange and her heart starts to beating fast but she wasn't able to see his face. Someone taps nandhini she turns to see Aryaman standing there.

Aryaman : ohoo nandhini ..where r u??come let's go fast and later well go to canteen and have lunch ..

All three go and register and settles in canteen.

Nandhini to herself : Should I ask aryaman who that was ...wow he was soo tall and muscular .. What if aryaman thinks bad about me .. No no..let's chuck it .
Nandhini navya and aryaman discuss about their concert and retires to their class..

Manik's POV
Wow ..I felt so strange ..what was that feeling when I just came out of my classroom..
God this cabir .. Must have gone to get the ticket.. I better go n check on him.

Cabir : Wats up manik .. We're are you lost??

Manik: God cabir .. I feel so strange man..suddenly my heart starts to beat erantically.. I feel some churns in my stomach and suddenly I become normal .. I dono yarrr...

Cabir: Chill na manik .. Its nothing ..come well have something ..

Manik: ya ok .. Just get me a sandwich ..nothing else
Manik and cabir returns to their class .

_____________________________________
Coming up : First eye-lock. Stay tuned