Part 11

Navya and nandhini practiced for some time after class as they had their competition day after tomorrow..aryaman hadn't come to college on that day ... So they practiced for some time and came to parking lot ..

Abhi was waiting for they both in parking lot ..

Nandhini: navya .. Tell them to go .. I don't want anyone to wait for me.. I have learned to travel alone

The last sentence hit Abhi ..he felt for his nandhu and looked at her .. She was looking down ..

Abhi: nandhu .. Look at me and tell u don't want me ..

Nandhini was looking everywhere except Abhi and told " I don't need anyone"

Abhi smiled within himself and thought to act as if he was hurt and left from there ..

Navya: what is this yar nandhu ??u hurt him ...I know u r hurt ..but do u think he was happy doing that??leaving u and going ??

Nandhini kept quite and they left for their house ...nandhini entered her house unusually it was soo quite .. She knew Abhi would have told Amma everything ..
Neetu: nandhu ... Go get freshened up..

Nandhini went to her room to fresh up and she had her dinner ...no one spoke with each other ...she felt it odd ...even Abhi didn't talk anything ..he just ate and went to his room ... Nandhini was in no mood to forgive so even she left to her room and dosed off...

Next day morning she woke up and without waiting for Abhi she reached college .. Nandhini navya and aryaman had their final reversals as tomorrow was their competition...

Navya: nandhu I'm too tensed ..what do u think ?can we track it ?it is our first impression in this college . what if something goes wrong??

Aryaman : chill navya .. Nothing will go wrong...we are just going great ... Nothing will happen . well rock the stage tomro. .see. .

Nandhini and navya smiled and later joined their classes .. Manik saw Abhi and nandhini ...were nandhini was ignoring Abhi and abhi's face was sad ... Manik ignored it but something was cracking it heart ..

Manik's POV
I want to sort this out .. I take take it anymore...who is he? Why is nandhini ignoring him ?? Then why did she hug him yesterday?? I want to talk with her ..but how .???and waise I have to wait till tomorrow as it a big day for her tomorrow ..I can't mess up things today ...so let me wait till tomorrow and ask her....

Thinking this he left to his class .. And the day went so hectic for all of them .. After college Abhi had already left informing navya not to worry for him ...navya nandhini and aryaman practised for sometime .. Navya and nandhini left home ...

Meanwhile ...after college he was moving home when he heard navya nandhini practicing ...he wanted to hear it more ...so he was waiting for nandhini. ..when mukthi and cabir called him asking him where he was. ... Manik replied him stating that he was buzy and he got some urgent work ..mukthi and cabir understood and they left ..

After the practice ..manik moved out to parking lot area where nandhini cannot see him .. After nandhini left in her bike .. Manik thought to follow her ....

Nandhini's POV
I was waiting for signal .. When I was looking around accidentally I saw his face on my rear view mirror. ..that was it .. My breath got stuck in my throat.... My heart beat started to accelerate... Many things ran in my mind...why is he coming this way? Why even he left the college late?? Is he following me? No no not at all ..that can't be .. Signal was on and I started driving ... He saw me when I saw him ...he was looking at me .. If he wasn't interested why did he have to look at my face from the mirror ?? He drove soo fast ... I couldn't match up to his speed .. He was stuck behind a bus ..that's when I matched up to him again ... But he somehow managed to overtake the bus and go front .. If he would have wanted to follow .. Why does he drive so fast and go ahead of me??? This thought made me sad.... I slowed down ... I let him go...he drove away within seconds ... I was moving towards the second signal ... I didn't notice him... Might b he went ...the speed in which he went might be that he would have even reached his house by now ...the signal was through ..so I started to move ...when I was going again a vehicle over took me... It was him ... I saw him but he didn't turn towards me .. But I was sure that he saw me...he noticed me ... I was totally confused ...he was driving so fast .. How was he is behind me I'm the signal ... Which means did he slow his vehicle when he didn't see me coming?? All through this .. my heart didn't even try to beat normally ...it was going 5 times faster than the normal ...after seeing him this time I thought to chase him .. So both were riding so fast ... Might be seeing me fast even he kept his speed .. Then at a point he over took me ..and went at front and it was a point where I have to take left to reach my house .. So I took left .. He went straight ..he didn't even look back ... Sadness took over me ..when I saw him go straight ... Slowly my heart also cane back to normal ... After reaching home I was panting heavily due to the adrenalin rush this boy induced ... I informed my mom that I didn't want dinner ... I didn't want to talk with anyone ... I went straight to my room and lied down ... The recent race kept on played in my head and recalling the way he saw me by rear view mirror made me blush ... Even though it was not more than half a sec ..I realised now that After I saw him he smirked seeing me ...
Might be seeing my shocked expression or the way I was struggling to break the eye contact ....thinking all this my heart was floating on the air ... I dozed off ..