Part 10

Nandhini woke up next morning to bright sun ... She smiled remembering last nights events ...suddenly her face expression changed

Nandhini's POV
What if manik comes to me and asks y I cried yesterday??what will I tell him?
Common nandhini u have not spoken to manik also ...u don't even know weather  he knows u or not ..why will he come and ask u?? But yesterday he was seeing me and singing .. It was as though he was singing it for me ... Hoo stop it nandhini ..didnt u notice how girls were drooling at him last night??how can u think such a guy has fallen for u .. He is such a hulk. .and rockstar ...stop imagining and get ready ...

Nandhini and navya reach college and while going to class room aryaman stops them and cracks some jokes and they chit chat for a while .. Nandhini was constantly laughing and smiling at aryaman's jokes ...this was seen by manik and he becomes confused

Manik's POV
I was going to my class when I heard someone laughing .. It was such an innocent laugh ..so I peeped in to my shock it was nandhini navya and aryaman ..who were laughing on some jokes ..I got confused last night she was crying seeing me and mukthi and now she is laughing ...what's up with her ..or was she crying on something else and did I mistake it to be this reason ???that means I don't bother her ??doesn't she have any feelings for me??

Manik clenched his fists and returned to his classroom ..Cabir and  mukthi noticed his strange behaviour  and asked manik ...but manik refused answering him ... He was distracted the whole session ... During the break ...navya and nandhini were sitting in the canteen

Navya: what is it nandhu...ur glowing from yesterday???

Nandhini: shut up navya ...its nothing like that...(blushing)

Navya: its nothing is there ..then y this blush ??why did u cry last night?? Seriously nandhu ... I'm soo happy for u ..

Nandhini: Ab thak  nothing has happened ..so chill ok?

Nandhini and navya kept talking on some random topics .. 
On the other hand cabir and mukthi dragged manik to the canteen as he was totally off ... So they decided to cheer him up ...
After the three reached canteen and noticed the nandhini and navya and their changed behaviour ..both cabir and mukthi were equally puzzled ..  They all settled and were thinking y she was crying yesterday and y she was not affected today .
Nandhini and navya noticed cabir ,mukthi and manik coming to canteen..

Navya: hey loo...ur hero has come ..

Nandhini: (blushing)shut up na navya ...what if they hear us??

Navya: what if they hear... Nothing will happen ..anyway nandhu u r not going to go and talk to him ??till when will u b a silent lover??

Nandhini: what navya??how can I go and talk ... Boys are the ones who should come and talk na??anyway what will I go and talk  about ?? What if he thinks bad about me??

Navya: waise I agree ... But what if he doesn't talk to u at all ??what will u do??u like him right? So u should go and talk??

Nandhini: u know navya ??even if I go talk with him also na ..  I don't think I'll b able to trust any person .. I have hurt myself navya.I can't do that anymore .. U know what that's y I have left it to destiny ... U know if aiyappa wants us to be na hell do it somehow ...we don't have to struggle for what we deserve ..if I deserve manik and if manik deserves me na ..if we are meant to be na ..then no one can stop him ..  And as far as I know....and I can feel that he is meant to be .. he is the one .. I can feel it ...so I don't have the fear of loosing him

Navya had tears in her eyes and stood up and hugged her and she silently prayed god to write manik's name in her  destiny ....

Nandhini suddenly heard someone calling her she turned to her right but couldn't find anyone ... Again someone called her ... She turned to her other side and saw a person ...she was stuck ... She couldn't believe her eyes ... Her eyes popped out seeing the guy ...she ran towards him ...the guys took few steps towards her...nandhu ran towards him ... Hugged him tight ...he moment she hugged him he lifted her and twilled her ...both were soooo happy ...everyone were witnessing this scene .. 
Manik was stunned in his place seeing this .. He thought the guys as nandhini's boyfriend and that's y seeing manik with mukthi didn't affect her ... Tears were chocking his throat ... Mukthi and cabir were equally shocked as manik ..

Nandhini broke the hug ...she had tears in her eyes ...
Abhimanyu : what is this nandhu ... I'm seeing u after years and my cutie is shedding tears seeing me???

Reality stuck nandhini and she immediately remembered that she was angry on him for not coming to see her ..not even once in last 4 years ..

Nandhini:  (wiping her tears) at least now u remembered me ??y did u come now .. U could have stayed there itself .. U didn't need me .. U didn't miss me .. U never loved me also ... If u would have loved me ...u would not have left without saying a word and did u ever do a proper conv  with me ... No messages no video calls .. U didn't even think of me in the past 4 years...an achanak kya hua ..??y did u come??

Abhimanyu: habba .. Nandhu ..ethannaaaa gussaaa ???? U didn't change even a bit ..u know that?

Nandhini gave him a glare and walked back to navya ...
Navya was all time smiling at the bro-sis duo fight .. It was when navya and nandhini were in first year when abhimanyu went to US for his higher studies... He didn't inform nandhini as he knew nandhu will not allow him to go ..they were there for each other in all circumstances and Abhi knew everything that happened in nandhu's life ...he was there for her as a brother and as a friend..when nandhu got to know that Abhi left to US ..she was happy as well as very sad ...she most of the times would stay at home and felt very lonely ...if Abhi hears nandhu voice or vise vesa ..they couldn't resist seeing each other so Abhi didn't not call but he used to message her very rarely ...

Navya smiled at Abhi and Abhi side hugged him ..

Nandhu: navya if ur session is over ..can we move to class ??we are running late

Saying this nandhini moved towards the class and noticed manik ..manik was staring at her...she gave him a slight smile and moved back to her class ..

Manik was controlling his anger when she saw nandhini ignoring the guy and moving towards her class...she stopped near him she looked at him ..manik was wondering if she smiled at him or not ...manik had a inner feeling that he can trust nandhini but everything that was happening around him made him confused ...

Manik's POV
I haven't even spoken to her ... How I can I assume that she has feelings for me??anyway what if this guy is her boyfriend ..she was acting weird ..first she ran towards him and  hugged him ..then she was acting as if she was angry and ignored him .. Is this y nandhini didn't get affected by mukthi last night??what if she dosnt have Any feelings for me ??

His thoughts were broken by mukthi and cabir .. 
Cabir: bro ... I know wats  going on right on in ur head ... But even we are equally confused so let's not jump into any conclusions before we clear everything out ...

Mukthi: Mannu ... I guess cabir is telling the right thing ...let's wait for sometime ... Don't take Any tension

Manik was confused and frustrated ..he just nooded and left to class ...

In canteen
Navya: bhaiya ??aap ..??how come ur here??
Abhi: navya ... I have come to Mumbai once and for all ...I have had enough navya ...being away from nandhu ...Amma appa ...I was missing them terribly ...so I have decided to cont. My rest one year education in this college and then take up job here ...

Navya: wooww...bhaiya....its such a awesome news ... U know nandhu will b sooo  happy if she knows this ...u know na ..she missed u a lot in these 4 years ..when ever she goes low ... U were there for her ..it became so diff for her when u left ...she is just a lil angry ..

Abhi:(smiling) I know her navya... But its going to be a hard nut to crack ... Now I have to beg her for forgiveness..after all I failed to be with her ...

Navya : so ...all d best .. I'll go now other wise I'm dead ...shell kill me for this ...

Abhi: ya ya ..u carry-on ...I'll c u after college...bye
_______________________________________
Guys introducing abhimanyu murthy: nandhini's bhai ...who considers nandhini as his everything ...going to be mukthi's mate..:P
______________________________________