Part 4

After the class ..
Nandhini and navya wait for aryaman in the parking lot for discussing about their concert .When suddenly nandhini hears aryamans voice and turns ..the scene shocks her.. She stands there stunned to see manik who is breathtakingly handsome ..

Nandhini's POV
Suddenly I heard aryaman's voice so I turned to check .. The site in front was enough for me to increase my heart beat ... I saw him ..this man was 6 feet tall...breath takingly handsome ..he had broad shoulders ..sexy jawline .. How can someone be sooo handsome ??I was thinking to myself when I saw his eyes turning in my direction .. Our eyes met... It was as though there was a strong current passing through me... I could feel my own heart beat .. Suddenly he broke the eye lock and moved away .. He was going far from me .. I wanted to stop him ask more about him .. But he was gone within seconds..

Manik's POV :
I saw coming out of the class discussing about a project with aryaman ..suddenly I felt a intense gaze on me ... I turned to the direction and my heart beat started to increase ... I saw a girl .. She had a dove like eyes .. Chubby cheeks her hair was loose dancing to the tunes of the air and most beautiful soft and innocent face .. We had a eye lock .. I felt so as if I have known this eyes for ages .. Suddenly my thoughts were broken by constant call of my name by cabir .. I wanted to get lost in those eyes ..but I have to move so I broke the eye lock and moves towards cabir ....

Near parking

Aryaman: nandhini we're r u ?? Its too late now ....we'll meet tomorrow morning 1hour before our college so that we can practice and then resume with our college

Navya: ya even I agree .. During the evenings its not possible as it will become late ..and humari Amma lecture degi for coming late ...

Nandhini:ya ok so well all meet up at 7 am sharp at parking lot .
After deciding all proceed to their respective home

At malhotra mansion

Manik reaches his home thinking about the girl in the parking lot ..

Manik( in thoughts):
Who is she .I have never seen her before in college ...must be first year .. Ohh God why does she affect me so much ..

Nyonika: manu how was your college ..kya hua manu...thinking about someone special????(smiling)

Manik: mamma ..(blushing).nothing like that

Nyonika: ohhooo someone is blushing ..who is she????

Manik: mamma .. I'm damn hungry .. Please I need paratha ...

Nyonika: so changing topic ah??ok go get fresh and come for dinner ...

Manik leaves to his room to get fresh

Manik(in thoughts): should I tell mamma. But I don't even know her .. Naam b nahi patha...what will I tell her...let's not tell her now ..

Manik changes his clothes and comes down to have dinner...

Manik: mamma .. Did you talk to mukthi ...wer is she .. Does she have the idea of coming back . she hasn't even called me after leaving ..

Nyonika: today only I spoke to her ..she said she'll be back next week as the wedding is held next week .. And she is damn angry with you cause u have not even called her once ..since she left

Manik: god mamma ..this mukthi ..I told her not to go .. I can't be without her for 2 weeks .. But she didn't care about me and didn't even tell me in person and just left with a note in my table

Nyonika: mannu do this its easy for her to leave you and go?? She wrote the note with teary eyes and she didn't want you to cry so she left when you started to college ... But it was important for her to go there as Raksha was her best friend ..
Talk to her Mannu ... Don't fight with her ..

Manik: ok mamma I'll talk ..

Manik finishes his dinner and lays on his bed.. He takes his cell and calls mukthi..but mukthi cuts the call ..he again tries but again mukthi cuts the call..manik who knows about her anger messages her "itna gussa???"
Mukthi sees the message ..and replies "I hate you ..don't talk to me" ..manik sees the message and smiles and replies...
"Even I hate you... But I miss you too ..come fast.. I have loads to tell you"
Mukthi sees this message and a tear drop escapes from her eyes..
She replies "I too miss you soo much..can't wait to see you ..even I have loads to share with u .. Anyway got togo I'll call u tomorrow .. Bye love you"
Manik smiles seeing her message and replies "ok take care ..bye ..love you loads".
Manik lies on his bed and closes his eyes suddenly the familiar face flashes in his mind and he opens his eyes..
Manik( to himself) : (smiles )and now u won't allow me to sleep also??? Who are you ??why do you affect me so much??

At Moorthy mansion
Nandhini returns from college thinking about the guy she met at parking lot ..

Nandhini(to herself):God he was soo breathtakingly handsome .. I felt as though I have known him for ages..he was talking with aryaman and coming ..so might be he and aryaman are friends ..what if I ask about him to aryaman .. No no ..aiyappa ..why do I care about a stranger..
Nandhini's thoughts are suddenly broken by a voice

Vishnu: nandhuu... How are you??how is your college?

Nandhini after hearing her dad's voice gets excited and runs to him...she sits near him on the sofa and rests her head on his shoulders ..vishnu laughs at her gesture ..and thinks she is still the same and have not changed even a bit

Nandhini:appa.. I'm awesome .. And college is also very nice .. I love it ...but when did you come back from Mangalore ...you were to come tomorrow na??how come you are here so soon?

Vishnu: nandhu ... The deal became final ..they were really impressed with our designs so I got morning flight to see my nandhu as soon as possible ..

Neetu smiles seeing both of their acts

Neetu: if your dad daughter story is finished come and have your dinner...Nandu got and get fresh fast and come down ..well have dinner together..

Nandu goes to her room ..takes her mobile texts someone "you are being missed a loads ..some soon" and goes and gets fresh and joins for dinner ..

After their continuous chit chats on random topic ..they retire to their room

Nandini lies down thinking about the guy she met in parking lot and drifts to sleep
_________________________________________
Guys I forgot to introduce one character

Mukthi malhotra : sister of manik malhotra .. Who loves her brother a lot and shares everything with him.. Knows about him in and out ...mother : nyonika malhotra .. Father: rajiv malhotra
____________________________________
Guys I have given a long update today..so please do share your comments..