Part 9

Nandhini reached the parking area.  When she heard someone calling her ...she turned to see navya ..after seeing navya she couldn't control her tears anymore she ran towards navya and hugged her tight and cried her heart out...  Navya became horrified seeing nandhini's state .. 

Navya: nandhu ..shhh ..sshhh ... Please don't cry ..tell me what happ?...Did someone tell u something??did someone do something??

Nandhini nodded in a no ..and was sobbing hard .. 
Navya didn't ask her anything ...she kept consoling her and patting her back .. After 10mins nandhini's sobs reduced and she came to control ..  Navya cupped nandhini's cheeks...

Navya : what happened nandhu??tell me na .??what's bothering u

Nandhini wanted to pour everything out ..so she narrated the whole story to navya from how she felt when she saw manik and what had happened till now ... Navya was both happy and sad for nandhu ..navya silently prayed matharani to bring happiness in her life ..she was happy that nandhu was finally moving on with her life ..
All these was heard by one person ...

Aryaman : nandhinii..

Nandhini looking at aryaman and thin wiped her tears and faked a smile ..

Aryaman : nandhu .... I have something to tell u

Nandhini: (looking down ) what is it??

Aryaman: hmmm..nope ..I want tell it that easily ..phele u have to smile for me .. 

Nandhini: she faked a smile seeing aryaman ..

Aryaman: not like this nandhu .. Do u consider me as ur friend??

Nandhini: hmm

Arayaman : then smile for me

Nandhini: nandhini looked at him ...then smiled faintly ...
Navya gave aryaman a questioning look . arayaman winked at her gesturing her that everything is ok ...

Aryaman : that's like my nandhu .. I heard what u were talking with navya. . actly I came in search for u guys to ask about tomorrow's practice session that can we have it in eve ..when I saw navya walking out I followed her ..then I noticed u ..u were crying ... So I was just standing little away when I accidentally heard your conv ...

Nandhini: after few mins of silence .. She looked up at arayaman ..she was feeling embraced...

Arayaman after sensing her discomfort ..smiled and side hugged her.  And told " I have something to tell u "

Nandhini gaving me a questioning look...and askd " what"

Arayaman : she is his sister ...(in a whisper near nandhini's ear)

Nandhini took few mins to get what aryaman was telling ..after realising ...her eyes popped out ..she expression was a million dollar one ...she was soo happy which was reflecting in her face. ..she soon jumped upon arayaman ..later she realised and looked down feeling embarrassed ..

Arayaman (laughing at her expression) its oki ..ur like my lil sister ..

Nandhini hugged him and she was smiling from ear to ear .. 

Navya was standing beside them ..watching all this .. And was soo happy for nandhu ..she was praying god that nandhini should get all happiness in d world ..

Nandhini: thanq soooo much aryaman ... I didn't know what happened to me ... I was feeling shattered ..thanks to u ... U made me breath again normally thanq sooo much. 

Arayaman: nandhu ..stop this thank you .. Ull tell thanks to ur bro n all ahh??now keep smiling like this all the time ok??and if there is any problem don't hesitate to call me .. Now go home ..ur looking too tired and next time don't waste these precious tears ..ok?

Nandhini smiled at him and nodded .. Nandhini and navya both left to their houses .. Nandhini constantly had a smile on her face...
Neetu panicked on seeing nandhini's face swollen ...but nandhini lied her saying that some insect fell on her eyes and that's y its red and swollen ..and she came home early ...after dinner nandhini retired to her room and thought how manik affected her so much and how she thought his sister to be his girlfriend ... Suddenly she received a message from someone stating " surprise awaiting " ...nandhini became sooper excited and replied back "please reveal it now" ...after few seconds she got the reply stating "nandhu ...do u know the meaning of surprise ...if I tell u what it is ...then it won't b a surprise at all"
Nandhini smilingly replied "I'm waiting for the surprise " .. She dozed off on the bed ...
_____________________________________
Precap: Manik surprised on seeing nandhini