Part 6

Precap: announcement for all MBA students to assemble in auditorium ..

Nandhini thinks might be he'll also come there and manik also wishes for the same that they can see each other .

All students leave for the auditorium and settle themselves .. Manik thinks that he can't miss seeing her so he stands out with cabir and starts talking about some random topic ..and all the gals drool over him but his eyes were only searching for her ...
Suddenly she comes with navya ..nandhini notices manik standing and talking ..but she ignores and turns suddenly she hears someone calling her she wishes it was that guy when she turns she sees aryaman calling her she smiles and tells a hi ...aryaman comes near navya and nandhini discuss something about their music and leaves ..

All these were noticed by manik .. Manik finally got to know her name ...he repeated the name in his mind and when he saw nandhini smiling and an unknown feeling crept inside him ... He instantly felt anger and sadness inside him .. Now he was angry with nandhini for smiling at aryaman ...

Nandhini and navya move inside the auditorium...nandhini eyes constantly was seeing the entrance waiting for the guy but manik thinks to test her patience so he waits outside with cabir ..
Finally after waiting for 5 long mins manik enter laughing with cabir .. Nandhini notices him laughing and entering and she gets pissed ..
Nandhini (in thoughts) : I'm waiting to see his face but no he wants to test my patience and that too laughing and entering .. Why are you feeling nandhu ??anyway he is way too hot for you..he can't fall for u and all .. Its just that ur attracted towards him .. Just leave him ..forget about him

Manik's POV :
When I entered ..one thing I saw was her face she saw me but she seemed to be lost in her own thoughts and her face looked as though she was sad about something ... I wanted to go near her .. Pat her head and assure her that ever this will be alright .. But I controlled my thoughts ..what if she already had a boyfriend ..the thought of her in someone else arms was enough to make my blood boil .. So I choose to egnore her ..

Manik moved towards his and was sitting parallel to nandhini on the second column where all the second year students were sitting.

Manik and nandhini were steeling during the introduction session ..the principal welcomed the fresher's and announced a fresher's party to be organised by the second years ..

Precap: manik stunned seeing nandhini. Stay tuned for the next update guys