Telling The gang?

Dally's POV

I didn't know how to tell the gang that I have a kid sister considering that I have never mentioned her ever to them. So the past few days I have not said much to anyone and I have just been thinking of how to tell them, I'm not sure if I should just say it and hope for the best or wait for her to get here then just bring her to the Curtis house and surprise them that way. The only thing that I don't want to happen is someone deciding that they want to make a move and ask her out, and them breaking her heart.

I was at the Curtis house when Johnny had snapped me out of my daze on how to tell everyone about Brooklyn.

"Hey man what's been up with you lately?" he asked half whispering.

"Huh? Oh its nothing." I said quiet enough so that only Johnny could hear me.

"Come on man tell me." He said with curiosity all on his face.

"Go out on the front porch and I will tell you?" I tell him as I get up to go out to the front yard.

There was a few seconds of silence before he spoke up.

"So are ya goin to tell me whats been up with up?" Johnny asked clearly worried.

"Man I don't know how to say this to anyone..." I said trailing off.

"Don't worry I'm not going to say anything to anyone." He said.

"Okay, so the other day when I was at my place I got a phone call saying that my father was sent to jail and my kid sister is going to come and live with me here, and I have no idea how to tell the rest of the gang that I have a kid sister because I have never talked about her. And I haven't seen her in 10 years, I don't even know if she will remember me at all." I said running out of breath.

He stood there kinda shocked at what I had said.

"Man I don't know. When does she get here?" He asked trying to help.

"She gets here tomorrow" I said

"Well you could always just introduce her to everyone and they could find out that way, or you could go in there now and just tell them." He said like I only had two options.

"I don't know. It might just be better if I bring her here as a surprise to the gang." I said still doubting the plan.

"It's up to you, but how come you have never said anything about having a kid sister before?" He said.

"I don't know I guess because she hasn't been around in so long and I haven't heard anything from or about her. I would have thought that our father would have killed her by now." I said

"Then why didn't you go get her from there if you knew she was in danger?" He asked with a questioning look.

"Because I don't know where she is coming from, she's going to be at the train station tomorrow where I pick her up." I said kinda defeated.

"Oh well I'm really sorry. But aren't you exited? I mean it's you sister for peats sake!" Johnny said a bit to loud.

"Hell yeah in exited but nervous. I don't want her to be scared or even worse have her get scared because of socs." I said hoping that she won't get hurt.

"Hey don't worry about stupid socs. Once the gang know about her there is a damn good chance that they won't let a thing happen to her." Johnny said encouraging me.

"Yeah your right. Thanks man." I said getting ready to walk back inside.

We did go back inside the house all eyes were on us like we just killed somebody.

"I'm going home. See y'all later." I said so that it wouldn't be awkward.

When I got back to my place I cleaned up the spare room so Brooklyn had someplace to sleep and keep her stuff. After that I just went to bed and hoped for the best when I had to pick her up from the train station.

Man was I nervous.