Your Dead Now

Brooklyn's POV

When Johnny and Ponyboy caught me they both held onto me so that I couldn't get away then the unthinkable happened. Ponyboy kissed me and then Johnny let go of me. So this is what they were planing! And why they were chasing me around! I was shocked then kissed him back. Sparks went off in my stomach and it lasted for 10 seconds till he pulled away and I didn't even notice that Johnny had completely left the Curtis house.

"Brooklyn, be my girl?" He asks with hope in his eyes.

"Yes!" I squeal and hug him then he kisses me again and this time someone walked out of the house. Oh no.

"What's going on here?" Two-bit says and scares the heck out of me.

"What do you mean?" Pony says trying to cover up what just happened.

"I mean, what did I just witness?! And I want to know or I will tell Dal what I think I saw." He said and I could tell that Ponyboy was glaring at him because Two-bit put his hands up surrendering and walked back inside. A few seconds later we see Dally burst outside and come over then grab Ponyboy by his shirt and glare at him.

"What did you just do to my sister?!?!" Dally said through clenched teeth. This won't end well.

"Please don't kill me! DARRY!!SODA!!!" He screamed and they came running out then tried to help but can't get do it alone. And being the dumb person I am I go and try to help. I end up getting Dal to let go of Pony and I help him inside to clean him up from where Dally hit him.

We got inside and he sat down on a kitchen chair and I got the first aid kit. I put rubbing alcohol on a cloth and start to clean the few cuts on his cheek.

"You know, you should be a nurse." He said.

"Really? Why do you think that?" I asked wondering why he would think that because I can barley notice if Dal didn't clean a cut well enough.

"Because you are good at taking care of people and your caring." He says. Awwwww... He's so sweet.

When I finish cleaning up Ponyboy's cuts I put everything back into the first aid kit and go to put it away when Dally comes into the house picks me up and moves me and goes over to Pony again.

What is with people lifting me so much?  Do I really not weigh that much? Whatever I guess.

"You touch her again and you are dead." Dally says still ticked off.

"What if I do?" Pony says pushing Dal over the edge.

Dal glared at him and I step in trying to breakup another fight.

"Dally stop! You can't kill somebody for their option or rights! Now stop fighting!" I yelled. Damn what happened, I just got gutsy.

"Fine. You two can date. But Ponyboy, you break her heart and your really going to be dead! You hear?!" He said defeated and mad.

"Loud and clear!" Pony says and smiles.

"Okay. I'm leaving." Dal says and I hug Pony and he pick me up and spins me.

"Now the next thing we have to do is kill Two-bit for almost killing you." I said and we made a plan to get him back.

This will be good!!

Like

Comment

Share

Follow

BYE!!!