Kyle?!

Brooklyns POV

I was in my closet shaking and holding Max in my arms with the heater that I keep with me in case I need it when I start to hear steps coming  from outside the front door. I try not to make a sound while I hope that it isn't the creepy ass man who was on the phone.

Then finally relief washed over me when I hear Johnny is outside of my room calling for me, I don't move for the fact that I'm am shaking and can't move at all, then Max barked once and then twice more when Johnny walked into the room and found me in the closet with my dog and a gun.

"Brook what are you doing?!" He said and turned white.

"Hiding for my life, you know the usual." I said sarcastically.

"Soda,Darry and Two-Bit are making sure there is nobody outside then we will figure something out from there." He said taking the heater from me.

"Okay, I just hope that they don't get hurt if they find anyone." I said while standing up from inside the closet.

"There tough they will be fine." He said pulling me into a hug then kissing me lightly then we walked outside to find Two-Bit, Soda and Darry searching but not finding anything.

"There is nobody that we can find." Darry said and then out of the corner of my eye I saw somebody that looked at me and I felt like I've seen him before...

"BROOKLYN!" He yelled making me jump and look over at him.

"Kyle?" I said quietly and got scared and got closer to Johnny with his arm still around me.

"Who the hell is that?" Johnny whispered to me.

"He is my ex from when I was in Detroit." I said quietly and Max started to growl at him. Then I noticed that he had his arm wrapped up in a bandage.

"How did he find you?" Johnny said and he started to walk closer but so did Soda, Darry and Two-Bit.

"You are coming with me!" He said while glaring at me and I pulled away and Two-bit pulled out a switchblade in a warning to him not to go a any farther.

"Don't you take one more step or I will end you!" Two-bit said and Kyle backed away some.

"GET OUTTA HERE!!" Two-bit yelled and Kyle ran for his life.

"Thanks..." I said quietly wanting to dig my own grave at that point.

"Who was he anyway?" Two-bit said and I told them how me and Kyle dated for a while but he was abusive and would hit me and other kinds of things like that.

"Can I go and kill him now?!" Two-bit said and I was shocked Bc I didn't know he could be that way.

"That's your choice but don't get hurt." I said and Johnny started to laugh then I did too.

"Wait does Dal know about this?" Soda said and then I remembered that he has no idea about Kyle and what he has done to me.

Oh crap...

Like

Comment

Share

Vote