Who is it?!

Brooklyns POV

When I woke up to see Dal sitting in the chair next to my bed and max laying next to me with his ears perked up listening. And when I went to stand up I felt a sharp pain in my side then all of the memories from what had happened the previous day came back to me and I remembered how my father had broken out of the cooler and was nowhere to be found. That scared me more than who ever stabbed me!

When I finally was able to stand up without almost falling Max lead me to the bathroom where he waited for me with his paw covering his face. When I got back out I took a few pain killers and I noticed that Dal wasn't sitting where he was before.

"Hello?" I called and heard no response. Then Max went to look with me following him.

And I had found a note on the table again. 'Some of the gang and I went to find out more about this guy that attacked you and we will be back soon. Don't leave alone.' The note said and I just went back to my room and sat with Max for a little while. Then the phone out in the kitchen had started to ring. So I got out of bed and walked to the phone and to my shock it wasn't Dal.

"Hello?" I said trying to sound not as scared as I was to answer the damn phone.

"I know where you are." The voice had said and my heart started to race.

"What do you mean?" I asked the mysterious man on the other end of the call.

"I know where you live and I can find you easy." He said and I hung up the phone and then picked it back up and called the Curtis house hoping for somebody to answer and somebody did.

"Hello?" I heard Sodapop say all calm until I started to practically yell into the phone like my life depended on it, and it kinda did.

"Soda I need help! Some guy called here and said that he knows where I am and said that he can find me easy and now I'm scared that he is going to find me and kill me or find you all and-" I had started to say a mile a minute and then he cut me off.

"Woah woah woah! Slow down! What happened?" He said trying to calm me but I was almost in tears.

"Some creepy guy called and said that he knows where I am and I'm scared that he will find me!" I said and he understood that time.

"Okay we will be there soon, hide someplace safe and don't go anyplace." He said and hung up so I went to my room and hid in the way back of my closet where I wasn't able to be found and with Max right by my side I hoped that I would live another day.

Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs outside. Oh god...

Like

Comment

Share

Vote

Bye!!