Sleepover??

Brooklyn's POV

Me and Johnny were walking to the park to start the dog training when out of nowhere he stops and spins me around and crashes his lips into mine. I'm stunned for a second then drop the leash and wrap my arms around Johnny's neck and kiss him back. That's when I feel the small nudge on the back of my leg and I turn around slowly to see Max pushing me closer to Johnny. I laugh lightly and turn back to Johnny.

"Brooklyn, I know that you are probably still getting over Ponyboy but I want you to know that I love you to death and I can't go another day without claiming you for myself. And I would never even think of breaking your heart they way he did. Brook, be my girl?" He said his arms wrapped around my waist and Max sitting watching us.

"Johnny, what is the gang going to say? And Ponyboy? They will think that it's to much of an age difference." I said then I was going to say something else and he cut me off.

"I don't care what they say. I love you and that's all that matters. Please?" He said with hope in his eyes.

"Well then, yes. I'm yours now!" I said and jumped into his arms.

"Let's start the training." He said and graves the leash then my hand.

When we got to the field we took turns holding the leash and making the commands. First we worked on sit and stay and that went pretty smoothly. And after a few hours we decided to start the walk home. We got distracted a few times when Max would try and chase down a stray cat or another animal. We talked about a lot of different thing and then we got onto the topic of school. I haven't started yet but I probably will next year. We got back to bucks and I could hear music from inside the building. Great that means I could get killed or something when I go inside.

"I wish you didn't have to go." I said with a slight frown and looking at the ground.

"Want me to go with you?" He asked and I looked up and started nodding.

"Yeah! But don't you get no ideas." I said jokingly.

"Not at all. You think Dal would let me stay the night?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah he won't mind. Come on." I said and we walked inside Johnny holding me close to him.

We got upstairs and I saw Dal on the couch smoking when we walked in the front door.

"Hey Dal can Johnny spend the night?"I said and he just looked at me for a second and then exhaled smoke.

"Yeah I don't care but you better still be a virgin in the morning." He said and took another drag on his cancer stick.

"DALLAS!!" I screamed and Johnny just laughed lightly.

"Just sayin'" He said and I walked off and with Johnny close behind.

"I can't believe he said that!" I said and went to the dresser to get a tank top and shorts.

"Hey it was kinda funny tho. You gotta admit!" He said sitting on the bed.

"Okay sure, I'll be right back. Have to change." I said and walked off to the bathroom where I changed my clothes and walked back out.

I crawled into the bed and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I turned over to see Johnny and I just curled into his chest and let sleep take over me.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

BYE!!