Who Is It?!

Brooklyn's POV

That same night:

I just walked into my room and went over to the window to close the blinds when I look outside to see a random man holding a gun in his hand. And if that wasn't creepy enough, he was looking at my window and I swear he could see me. I instantly closed the blinds and ran across the room and hid under the bed. Yes I know that it sounds childish but at that moment all that I could think about was of Ponyboy got back home okay.

I ended up falling asleep on my floor at who know what time last night but when I remembered what I saw I ran to the phone and called the Curtis house.

"Hello?" A tired Sodapop says into the phone.

"Hi, did Ponyboy make it back okay last night?!" I said quick into the phone.

"Brooklyn? Yeah he made it back, why? You sound scared. Is everything okay?" He said concerned.

"Can I talk to him?" I said quickly.

"Yeah hold on." Soda said then called Pony to the phone.

"Hello?" Pony said sleepy.

"Hi did you see a creepy guy outside who was carrying a gun when you left yesterday?!" I said and then Dally walked into the room.

"No I didn't see anyone like that why?" He said questioning me.

"Because there was some creep standing outside my room window by the road last night and I wanted to make sure you got home safe." I said calming down.

"I didn't see anyone out last night. But we can keep an eye out for him. Don't worry, it'll be okay." He said in a soothing voice.

"Yeah I guess your right. Okay thanks I was just worried, and sorry if I woke you." I said noticing that it was only 8:30 on a Saturday.

"Nah it's fine. I'll pick you up later and we will go for a walk someplace." He said in a calming voice.

"Okay." I said breathing normal again.

"Okay, love you Brooklyn." He said.

"Love you too Pony." I said then hung up.

When I hung up the phone I turned around and slid down the wall still kinda scared for my life.

"What's wrong?!" Dally said wide eyed.

I told him the story of the creep outside my window and he went from understanding to mad in seconds.

"WHO THE HELL SPYS ON A KID?!" He yells leaning on the wall.

"I don't know." I said quiet getting scared he was going to do what our father would have done when he gets mad which would be to hit me.

When I said that he glared around and looked at me with ice cold eyes and his hands in fists. He just stared at me and out of nowhere I ran as fast as I could out of that apartment, down the stairs and put the front door. Not knowing where I was going because I was still new here I ran till my legs hurt. I found myself at a old lot that had a lot of random stuff in it. I kept walking though the lot till I saw a figure leaning against an old car hood. I kept my distance till I felt a hand cover my mouth and the other around the front of me. I screamed but the person that was holding me tightened his grip and I bit his hand till I could taste the blood. I screamed as loud as I could and the figure looked and pulled me away from the kidnapper. I stumbled to the ground and I must have been close to the Curtis house because the next thing I know Ponyboy is running to me and holds me in his arms while I cry into his chest.

What just happened?

Comment

Like

Vote

Share

Bye!!