The Dream

Brooklyn's POV

I was having trouble sleeping and Dally was checking on me pretty frequently, maybe because of what happened with that drunk man. Damn he scared me!!

Once I fell asleep I regretted it a lot.

Dream:
I was in a dark room tied to a chair and there was nothing around me. There is only darkness. All I wanted at this point was someone there. Especially Dally, I know he would protect me.

Right when I thought that a door opened and it looked like it led outside, so I got up from the chair that I was in and walked outside and all that I saw was the gang and there was a blue mustang approaching them and I new that I had to help them. I ran to them and stopped in front of them and they didn't see me, they just walked right through me like I wasn't even there.

The car got closer to them and my heart started to beat so fast that I thought I was going to have a heart attack! It sped up and cut off their path to wherever they were going and 5 socs got out. The gang just tried to fight them off but then the unthinkable happened, one of the socs pulled out a heater and held it to Dally's head, just as I was about to scream the soc pulled the trigger and he fell to the ground bleeding from his head.

End of dream:

I woke up to somebody shaking me and calling me. When I woke up I shot up and was in a cold sweat scared. Then I noticed that Dally was right there, I must have been screaming in my sleep from the dream.

"Brook! What the hell happened?!?" He said more that concerned.

"I-it's just a dream" I said trying to get my breath back.

"It was more than a dream, clearly?" He said still scared.

Right when he said that I just lunged to him and hugged him.

"Please don't leave!!" I said hoping that he wasn't scared.

"What? Again I ask what happened?" He said then hugged me back

"It was a dream and you and the rest of the gang were facing off 4 socs and one of them shot you in the head and you died instantly." I said almost crying. My voice cracking.

"Brook, I promise that I won't leave you. As long as you promise me something." He said and I got concerned.

"And what is that?" I asked with a questioning look.

"Let go of my throat before you suffocate me." He said jokingly.

With that I let go and laughed a little bit.

"Sorry." I said still laughing a little.

"It's fine. Just try and go back to sleep. Okay?" He asked.

"Okay." I said.

Dally just hugged me again and kissed my head then left the room. The rest of the night was peaceful. And I got back to sleep really quick this time.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow