Oh No!!!

Brooklyns POV

Johnny set Max down on the floor and looked at me with concern in his eyes and nobody said anything.
Then I started to feel a warm liquid run down my face. I slowly brought my hand up and trailed the blood that was dripping from face on the hair line on the side of my head.

"How bad is it??" I asked and Johnny helped me stand up and brought me to the bathroom.

"Is anyone goin to answer me?" I said starting to shake.

"Max jumped on you and his paw must have cut your head." He said and then Darry came into the room wand started to clean it and then covered it up.

He put rubbing alcohol on a cloth and started to clean the cut and I didn't even wince because in my dad would beat the living crap outta me and I became immune to pain.

"Wow even Dallas would have winced at that." He said and I just laughed at him a little.

"There, all done. Now you may wanna train that pup to behave a little bit better." He said jokingly and I thanked him and walked out to the living room where Max had fallen asleep on the floor.

"I better get back home." I said and got the leash a Max woke up and ran over to me and I hooked the leash on him.

"I'll come with you." Johnny said and we walked outside.

"You okay from the pup attack?" Johnny asked and I just nodded and laughed at him.

We kept walking until we got to Bucks and I saw Dal outside as if he was waiting for somebody.

"Hey Dal." Johnny said as we got closer and he looked up and when he saw the bandage that covered the small cut on my head he jumped up instantly worried.

"What the hell happened?!" He said then walked over.

"Max was playin around and by accident he scratched me. No big deal." I said but I knew that I had to continue the training if I was going to get Max to be able to defend and also be a good dog.

"Okay, just make sure you get the dog under control before I send him to a shelter." He said looking at Max then at me.

"It's a working process to train a dog. But he'll be tamed soon enough." I said and brought Max inside and he went to his small bed in the corner.

Johnny had left before I came upstairs and I didn't have much to do so I just got a book from my bookshelf and read for a while. I got board after about 2 hours of reading. That was until Dally walked in and told me news that made me scared to go outside the apartment again. What the hell were we going to do now??

Like

Vote

Comment

Share

BYE!!!